Chapter 35

Bae Hospital

"Is she awake yet?" Father kim ask his son who's sitting on a chair outside his mother room.

"Not yet, but the doctor said mother will wake up in a few hour." Kai said answering his father question.

"How did she know about jennie whereabouts? Who give her information?" A two line appeared on father kim forehead and sat next to his son.

"She heard me talking to liam in the phone, then after that she slap me for hiding the issue from her." Kai careers his cheek remembering how painful was the slap is then continue.

"And then she suddenly collapse, good thing V catch her on time."

"How about the girls, did they found about it too?"

"Yes, and now they shut the young masters off,  for lying from them." The father and son shook their heads and lean on the wall.

3rd person pov

"Seulgi bring us to liam now!" Irene said as soon she step her foot on the siblings and cousin penthouse with the girls.

"No" the latter shortly answer.

"What do you mean no!? Bring us to him seul!"

"I said no! Irene means no! I know what you guys think and i wont let that happened." Seulgi cant help but to raised his voice at her causing the latter to took a step back.

"So we're name basis now? And how dare you to raised your voice at me?"

"I-... Sorry I didn't mean too babe." He was trying to reach irene hands but the latter avoid him.

"Don't touch me, if you guys won't take us to him then we'll go by our selves!" Irene scoffed at him before turning away from him.

"Get out of the way tzuyu and you two, cheayoung, jeongyeon dont make us upset with you guys more." Irene glared at them but the trio just scoffed.

"And what? Y'all go to liam and  forced him to bring you guys? Then they cant rescue jennie because they have to save y'all stubborn ass at the same time and the end y'all ruined their planned!!" Tzuyo snap in anger.

Irene slap him in surprise, the whole squad yelp in surprise too, they didn't expect that coming.

"Great just great, just fucking great!" Tzuyu sarcastically laugh and scoffed at the end.

"Tzu... I- i didn't mean too-"

"Shut up! Y'all go to hyung building and with his mission i dont care with y'all anymore Stubborn assess! go there and get your selves killed!!" After letting out his anger and frustration tzuyu walk out and shut the door loudly creating a loud bang and causing a small shake in the room.

"Nice one rene." Sana said before following her lover outside.

"I think chewy is right unnie, we should just stay here and dont make  trouble on big boss on rescuing jennie unnie, we should trust him on this, we're just a destruction on the mission if we go there with them." Rosé said cutting the silent room and the tension.

"I'm sorry... It's just that im worried to our friend and upset because they keep it from us....as a friend of her we deserve to know the truth too and her whereabouts so we can help atleast...." Irene duck her head and mumble.

"And what can you help? Shouting and crying her name? Pft what a joke." Cheayoung scoffed and left the room.

"Lil cub." Seulgi warning cheayoung but the latter just scoffed at him too and continue exiting the room.