Breakup

Modern au 
-------

Naruto had just came home from a doctor's appointment, he was happy to announce he was pregnant! He couldn't wait to surprise Sasuke. Everyone know how much he wants to rebuild the Uchiha family, wait till he hears the news!

Naruto opened the door with glee, but before he could let his presence known, he saw clothes scattered across the hallway, making a trail, leading upstairs...

"No...", Naruto muttered, already ready to cry. Fear and suspicion flooded Naruto's mind, as he followed the trail upstairs.

Naruto could hear the sounds of pleasure coming from their bedroom, along with constant squeaks of the bed frame. In anger Naruto burst open the door, startling the two lovers. Anger and betrayal filled Naruto at the sight of the two. There was an awkward squeaking pattern before Naruto began yelling. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" he shouted, as the red head quickly scrambled to cover herself with the blanket. "Don't even bother, there's nothing there! You boobless bitch!"

In anger Naruto burst open the door, startling the two lovers. Anger and betrayal filled Naruto at the sight of the two."Are you fucking serious!?" Naruto yelled, as the red head quickly covered herself with the blanket. "Don't even bother, theres nothing there!"

Sasuke pulled on some pants with a shocked face, "Naruto! I- I didn't know you were-" "So if you knew I was coming home early you wouldn't have? Ohoho, I should've saw this coming, you are such a fucking asshole!" He yelled.

Naruto began packing his things. "Naruto I can explain!" " There's nothing to explain! You're just like the rest of them, I can't believe I fucking trusted you! I wanted to start a fucking family with you!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto!" Sasuke yelled, following closely behind Naruto who began walking downstairs. "C'mon! Don't be like this!" Naruto was walking towards the door. "I'm sorry!"

Sasuke saying sorry made Naruto angrier, "Sorry? SORRY!? I loved you Sasuke, and you go behind my back and cheat on me for some redhead!? I don't ever want to see your face again. " Naruto turned around and ran to his apartment.

He broke down, everything hit him, he had just gotten cheated on and broken up with the love of his life, the father of his child. He curled up into a fetal position and cried. "What am I going to do?" He sobbed.

----------

"Babe?" The red head called out. She made her way to the doorway where Sasuke broke down to his knees crying. "Get out." He said coldly. She put her hand on his shoulder, "That bitch is gone now, we can do anything you want~" "I don't want you, you ugly slut. Now, Geth the fuck out!" Karin, the redheaded side piece gasped, "Fuck you!" She said, walking out.

"What have I done?" Sasuke cried, holding his head in his hands.

---------