Chapter 58 - I just got...

Dedicated tonolingaaa  —  Nosi_______________________________

Dedicated to
nolingaaa — Nosi
_______________________________

To Nosi — 🕊👼💗✨ Oh, my heavens! This one is only for you.

You need to know the difference you made in my life in one of the most difficult times. Thank you for listening, for sharing of yourself, and for guiding me through hardship. I only dared open up to you at the end of last year before anyone else living close to me. Thank you for being there. I treasure our talks more than you'll ever know. And I look back and smile.

I hope you are doing well these days and enjoying your summer—life. Your ongoing support meant the world, and your cheering for Rudolf and Sal made my world! You should know much of book 2 has inputs of you and your funny little comments and inside jokes. I will forever remember this past year of gaining you as a friend. I wish you the very, very best.

You know your book 'Only You' means a lot to me. So... Knowing this chapter, it feels like faith that I would, just a short few months after writing it, come across you 💗

_______________________________

◌ ◌ ◌

* chapter music *_____________________________

* chapter music *
_____________________________

This chapter includes two belonging soundtracks, announced further into the chapter—written with these songs in mind—setting the mood, and was of the original tracklist.

And I can promise, one is addictive and the other pure magic. To think the second one was new back then. Released June 1955.

_____________________________

◌ ◌ ◌