Chapter 20 - Snow White

* chapter music *_____________________________

* chapter music *
_____________________________

This chapter includes a belonging soundtrack announced farther into the chapter.

_____________________________

__________________

Rosalie POV (Sal)

If I were to describe Regina with one word, the last option on the list, by a million others above, would be patient. She had the will of an untrained dog having a treat placed upon its nose—but no one could tell me she wasn't the life of the party at any occasion she showed up to. She had the adorable gift of sounding big-hearted no matter what shit left her mouth. If you weren't her friend, you risked being looked at as prey, but if you were, no one looked after you better than her. She'd fight anyone coming near you and defend you against a dragon. She was like a princess ready to be crowned—defending her land. Honest and ready to jump at any whim, Regina hadn't hesitated to call me out. Commenting on my sun-space cat, as the Queen she was, she said I should praise myself lucky the other cats didn't see it—as they would have banished it to a land where even mice would have a ball looking at it.

Three honks could be heard right outside the door—two short and one long lasting until she could see our noses heading out the door of Hilda's.

«Get in, losers!» She shouted. Bold eyeliner and big red teased hair in a ponytail met us as she leaned over Patty's lap sitting in the passenger seat, to wave us to her car.

Completely out of it, Elvis couldn't seem to understand what he just got called—not very used to strangers being this... Regina. Laughter rolled off my tongue as I took the first steps toward Regina's familiar red car. Many fond memories happened in this very car, and some I didn't want to think of—having gotten way too many details from her wildcard explorations of the male body.

Watching me get a move on got Elvis firmly back on Planet Earth. With footprints of far distances, he strode past me with a cast of wind, making a wave of movement go through my hair. His hand reached for the handle, opening the car door with a crooked smile as he faced me with a clear invite to take a seat.

I shook my head with a teasing smile. «Showing off your girl tactics, ha?»

A wide-smiled chuckle escaped the man before he lifted one brow. «Girly, you haven't even seen my game. This is just my charming self,» He said, giving me his lip curl poster smirk. «Get in.»

I rolled my eyes at him but did as he pleased.

Buckling up, secured in seatbelts, we watched Regina look past her shoulder with a dramatic body turn. «So, buttheads, you better thank me for saving your asses. You seriously made us late. I even turned around for you guys!» She passionately exclaimed, glaring at us, with me knowing she was only her usual savage self. «Hey, Mr. Presley.» She then nodded to Elvis as a way of greeting him.