Behind the scenes (Xochitl Gomez)

Authors note: this was requested by everyone who's been asking for more Xochitl.

Y/n POV:
I awoke to my phone buzzing and screaming for me to wake up. I hit my alarm off and noticed a short message from an unknown number. It read:

'Hi Y/n, can't wait to work with you!'

Not knowing who the number is I got up out of bed and got ready to head to set. I am very excited to be apart of the MCU now that I'm in the new Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness movie. I feel that this is a very big and positive step in my career and that could open a lot of doors for me. Little did I know it would open up a very different door, a door that opened up to my heart.

I thank my Uber driver as he pulled up to the location where I'll be filming my first scene, and I get out, heading straight for hair and makeup.

As I open the door to hair and make up I am instantly welcomed by the team and told to have a seat and get comfortable as they get started on me. While the hair and make up team are hard at work I feel someone staring at me, their eyes hot on the side of my head. I turn to see a girl about my age looking at me, when she notices me staring back her lips rise up into a sweet smile. "You left me on read this morning. I'm Xochitl by the way, it's nice to meet you." The girl I now know to be Xochitl and my unknown number from this morning says smiling and sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"Hi, I'm-"

"Y/n, I know already!" Xochitl says, beaming while shaking my hand. We both laugh at our interaction and go back to doing our own thing.

Once we finished our hair and make up and gotten into our costumes we make our way to where we a filming our first scene of the day. "Hey um Xochitl, I know I didn't respond this morning but I'm excited to work with you too. I mean I saw some of the stuff you were in and you're really talented, I can't wait for people to see that too." I say, I small smile on my face.

"Thanks Y/n that really means a lot and honestly I could say the same about you." Xochitl reciprocates.

The rest of the short walk was silent, both of us just basking in each others presence. It wasn't until we made it to set where we bid each other good bye. "Well you're on first." I say.

"Yeah I'll see you after!"

But before Xochitl can go I quickly ask. "Wait. Wait! Um Xochitl maybe after filming today you might want to go out tonight? It won't be anything good because I wasn't ex-"

Xochitl put her hand over my mouth stopping me from rambling on and with a laugh nods her head saying. "Yes I would love to." And with a quick peck on my cheek she walks off and gets ready to shoot.

I watch as the giggly girl greets the people on set and starts a small conversation with one of the people she is shooting with. She glows under the big film lights and my heart flutters as my ears are filled with her laugh. I could get used to hearing that laugh.

 I could get used to hearing that laugh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.