My night with you (Zendaya)

Zendaya's pov:
"Hey babe, just calling to let you know I'll be home late again... anyways love you loads! See ya." My love y/n l/n is a lawyer and has been working late nights for the past month, tonight was the night we were supposed to have a date at home since our schedules were supposed to be free. I mean it's not that I'm angry... I'm just disappointed that the one night we were both free they can't come home and instead they have to work on a case and over trier themselves.

After I listen to the voicemail one last time I decide to eat dinner (by myself), have a bath (by myself), and lay in bed (by myself). I put on one of y/n's shirts that are way to big for me and I try to relax and not stress about my lover.

(A few hours later. Y/n's pov)

I feel so guilty. As I step in me and my girlfriend Zendaya's shared house I see how dark it is, all the lights turned off and no nose... it's almost like a depressing ghost town. "Baby?" I call out softly getting no response. "Daya? I'm home?" I call out again as I slowly make my way to our bedroom. And as I open to door I'm greeted with my beautiful girlfriend laying in the middle of our bed in nothing but my shirt and underwear... but she looks pissed! "Hey baby..." I say cautiously. "Look I'm so sorry! I couldn't get out of the office and new information was coming out about the case, there was just a lot going on," and as I ramble on about my excuse I see her watching in amusement.

 "Look I'm so sorry! I couldn't get out of the office and new information was coming out about the case, there was just a lot going on," and as I ramble on about my excuse I see her watching in amusement

"Are you really sorry?" She says.

"Yes..." I respond as I take my suit jacket off.

"Are you?" She says again in much more flirty tone then before.

"Ah huh," I say matching her tone and getting on the bed, making my way towards my girlfriend.

"Are you truly sorry..."

"Very." And as I meet her in the middle of the bed she pulls me down and kisses me. As she pulls me down and gets on top of me instantly straddling my lap but never breaking the kiss.

"You're wearing to much," she says out of breath and begins to unbutton my shirt.

We're soon knocked out of our wonderful make out sesh when I hear my phone ring. "It's work," I say, Zendaya still kissing my neck.

"Don't answer it... it's just us tonight remember?"

"I know babe but it might be important," I say as I contemplate if I should pick it up or not.

"Oh whatever." Zendaya says pissed off and she leaves the room just like that.

I answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi is this y/n?"

"Yes that's me."

"Hi I'm Jenny, I'm here to talk about your newest case file."

As the phone call went on the guilt inside me grew. A few minutes went passed and the phone call finally ended so I did something well deserved, I texted my assistant and told her I would be taking a few weeks off from work.

I walked out of our bedroom and into the kitchen where I was instantly met with my now very angry girlfriend. "I took a few weeks off of work for us." I said with a smile.

"Cool." Zendaya said blankly not making eye contact with me.

"Oh come on I know your happy,"

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you are... come on where's that smile."  I say as I get closer to her and hug her from behind. I instantly hear giggles and laughs coming from the amazing girl in front of me. "Come on let's go back to bed!" I say as I pick her up and carry her to our bedroom as she laughs  in my arms.