Date night love (Maya Hawke)

Y/n's pov:

A small restaurant I booked for 2, Maya and I. I walk into the restaurant and sit down, contemplating on what the hell I'm doing. Maya and I have been working together on some music and we instantly hit it off. Making music, chatting and just enjoying each other's company. I don't even know how we ended up going on a date but when we were in the studio the other day I finally asked her if she would want to go out tonight and she said YES! Now here I am sitting in a restaurant waiting for Maya to walk in and speaking of the devil she walks in looking as gorgeous as ever. "Y/n hey."

"Hi maya!" I say getting up to hug her.

(Time skip: Maya's pov)

So far the date with Y/n has been amazing, everything seemed to be going amazing! "You know what... I thought this date was going to go horribly," y/n says laughing to themselves.

"Why? Did you think I was going to stand you up or something?" I respond watching y/n's face shift in to nervousness.

"No no! I thought I was going to say something or mess something up not you!"

"Relax y/n, I was joking."

"God don't do that to me my hands are shaking so much, here." Y/n says taking a deep breath and holding their hands out for me to hold.

" Y/n says taking a deep breath and holding their hands out for me to hold

The two of us go quiet just looking into each others eyes for a moment. Until y/n pulls away and shifts uncomfortably in their seat, "oh I- um I'm sorry for that." They say looking down.

"No it's ok," I reasoned awkwardly.

With a few more moments of awkward silence y/n all of a sudden gets up and leaves the beautiful restaurant. "Y/n wait!" I say scampering to my feet and chasing after them. I run out onto the foot path and grab onto y/n's hand turning them around. "Y/n why are you running away from me? Did I do something wrong?" I start to panic about the fact that I might be ruining my chances with y/n.

"No maya I just,"

My anxiety and inner panic over takes y/n's talk and I start my nervous rambling

My anxiety and inner panic over takes y/n's talk and I start my nervous rambling. "Because if I did I understand if you don't want to date me o-or even see me anymore, but I really really do like you. I thought the date was going well but maybe it isn't for you and maybe I went to far,"

This time before I could go any further y/n grabs my neck and smashes our lips together, I kiss back obviously and wrap my arms around their hips. The kiss goes on for a bit before y/n pulls back with a smile that could light up the whole city. "Maya shut up. The reason why I ran out was because I was scared. Not of you but that if I kissed you, you wouldn't like it or I would make you uncomfortable. But clearly I was wrong..."