Chapter 9

Hinata's person's pov

'Why are they suddenly here' I thought. 'Aren't they busy with the court'

"Useless", he mumbled. "What did you say honey?", one of the emperors enquired.

"I said nothing, but anyway what are you all doing here?", he asked his husbands. He just got out of a sticky situation, he doesn't want another one.

The emperors respond with, "They wanted to spend with the cute children.",he was very pleased. They are slowly but surely becoming one big happy family.

But what is a family without its fair shares of problems.

During lunch time, Hinata suddenly fainted. It was an uproar. Emperor Osamu carried hinata's small frame while the other barked at the maids to call the physicians.

They outside pacing up and down or sitting down trying to calm the children.

Inside all the physicians had felt hinata's pulse. They all were pale. Hinata was poisoned and this poison had an antidote but it was rare to find herbs for it as they grew in harsh conditions.

The physicians were sweating buckets one of them head out first with the rest following him. He bowed no he got on his knees and begged.

"Please forgive us your Majesties!!", he cowered. "The concubine... he was poisoned with sleeping beauty poison. There is an antidote but the herbs grow in harsh locations.", they were dumbfounded.

Who would poison their soon to be Empress. They felt their blood boil. Kuroo being the first to come out of his confusion, he barked at them.

" Will he be ok? What do you mean by harsh conditions? If you don't treat him, you will taste my blade!! I hope you all hear me"

Sleeping beauty poison is very dangerous because once consumed the body will shut down as if the person is asleep. If not given the antidote on time the person will die because of malnutrition. The true horror of this poison is that the person is conscious but can't wake up.

They felt shattered, their love may die in this cruel way. They started investigating, they made the cooks and their helps along with the maids who delivered the food.

They were made to kneel in the inner palace with their hands up in the air and guards with whips behind them. Ready for anything.

Wailing was all that could be heard in the inner palace. Faces full of tears, faces full of anger and the faces of the calm cooks who have worked in the palace for over 40 years.

That was when in the corner of his eye, Emperor Bokuto found a maid secretly reaching for her sleeve pocket. He ordered a guard to restrain her and he checked her sleeve.

Sure enough he found 2 bottles. One which he assumed was the sleeping beauty poison and another one.

"Do you know the severity of this crime? You have put one of the Imperial family members at risk. It's worth 4 generations of punishment.", he said in an icy cold tone. The maid shivered at the tone and pleaded.

"Your Imperial Majesty, please forgive me! This made was forced to do it! My mother and brother are my only family, please, it was Lady -"

Before the maid could finish 2 arrows were shot. One at her head and the other at her heart. The maid dropped on the ground and her wounds started bleeding heavily.

The other squeamish maids puked on sight. This was very traumatic for them. Others fainted and were dragged by the guards outside.

The palace was left in chaos.
It was even worse because their concubine was dying slowly.

...

Hello, hi, bye bye.