Chapter 5

Couple months later

Concubine Hinata was sitting in his bedroom watching his children fast asleep.

"How time flies when you enjoy things, almost a year since the war. Are they still alive?" ,he said to no one in particular.

A lone tear slidi down, dropped onto his first born, Tozen. He opened his eyes and started babbling. His sister, Ichika, woke up too.

My third was born really small and weaker than her siblings, Chitose. My world.

My babies looked at me and I couldn't help but adore them more. My children aren't as troublesome as their fathers.

They don't even cry a lot. Chi made graby hands and I gladly took her in my arms. I kissed her and she smiled.

It was around midday so Hinata decided to go to the market after making sure his kids were safe and asleep.

He spotted someone whom he hadn't seen in what felt like a million years. "K-kageyama?" he said. Needless to say he also saw the other emporers.

He was panicked, scared and shocked. He quickly rushed home and as he opened the door he heard Ichika and Chi crying.

It was then he realized that his daughters were missing their father and no matter how much he tried to play both roles, he was always feminine.

Tozen on the other hand looked at his sisters disapprovingly. He loved his mama so much that he didn't want to share with his fathers. They could survive without his mother's love.

Hinata could only calm them down and put them to sleep. If he was in modern time, his mom would have taught him the cough syrup trick.

...

Kageyama's pov

"I saw him, he was with our children. They looked so cute together." I said with a small smile. Imagining them with us now.

"We've searched for them for so long. We finally found him, them. Our empress, prince and princesses."

...

Hello :-D, it's very short but nice to (see) you again (?)