Chapter 4

3rd person's pov

War broke out between the two kingdoms. Women and children were to vacate their houses.

Men and boys who had reached the age of 16 and above went to war and both sides have been under total chaos.

The emporers and generals came up with strategy plans to defeat the Yan kingdom.

The war went on for months as each kingdom had been pulling surprise attacks and each deadlier than the last.

Concubine Hinata ran away from the kingdom as he wanted to deliver his children safely. The emporers only thought that their beloved ran away from responsibility or out of pure selfishness.

With every soldier and guard in and around the kingdom suffering from the wrath of the emporers.

Hinata's pov

I got to the village on the farther side of the kingdom where no one knows of my title or identity.

A war breaking out was the last thing on my planner. I'm pregnant for Pete's sake. I'm sure I'm safe here.

I bought a nice little hut and small plot of land to cultivate crops. "Don't worry my loves, once the time is right your fathers will have found me." I said, shedding tears slightly.

I have grown to like them but do they. I'm lost in life.

"Mom I miss you, I feel hurt and lost without you. If not for these little ones and a second life... I wanna go home, play with natsu and achieve my dream of vollyball. They all remind me them."

I cried as every thing sank in. I'm with not one but three children and if twins are already a risk for my body what about my third.

Will I die before meeting my kids due to their birth.

Lord almighty, please protect me and my children. I beg of you.

...

Short but I'm currently sick but I'll try and be speedy