16

Liam's POV

I'm currently feeding Nova her lunch while James gets her bag packed.

"Where we going, Daddy?" Nova asked, noticing that James is rushing around trying to find everything to put in her bag.

"Today we're going to daycare. How are you feeling, baby?" I asked as I started to clean her up.

She does answer me, but from her body language, I can tell that she's a bit nervous. James has now finished packing and is waiting by the door for us.

"Ready baby?" I asked as I picked her up and walked towards the door, she gives me a small nod, and we made our way to the car while James locked the front door.

____

We parked the car, and I looked back into the back seat to see Nova staring out the window. I can tell she's still a bit nervous. So I hope she starts to calm down a little when we get inside.

I get out of the car and walk around to the back, I take her out the seat and place her down.

"Hold my hand, princess." I spoke, she grabs my hand and lightly squeezed it.

James grabs the bag, and then we all walk towards the bright coloured building. As we get closer to the building, Nova notices the sea creatures painted onto the building.

"Look, Daddy, there's fishes! And crabs! Oh, and look, look! There is a big octopus!" She giggles and starts naming all the sea creatures.

I smiled as her nerves started to calm down, James pressed a button on the door and spoke through the little speaker, and then a second later, a woman opened the door.

"Hi guys, welcome to Sunny's daycare, I'm Kit, and you must be James and Liam!" She smiles and crouches down to Nova's height. "And you must be Nova!"

Nova gives a little smile and hides behind my legs. Kit smiles and gets up.

"Come in!" She holds the door open, and we walk into the reception area. "So to get started, we will show you around the daycare, showing you all the rooms, the fire exits, etc. Then, we will discuss the prices and sessions we do. Then, if you're still happy from there, we will sign her in."

_____

Nova's POV

We've been shown around the daycare, and now we're going back to the second room, which they call it the jellyfish room.

While I was focusing on the pictures on the walls, kit and my daddies are discussing something probably boring.

After they finished talking, we walked into the room, and we walked over to another woman.

"Nova, this is Ria. She's gonna stay with you for a couple of minutes while me and your daddies go do adult stuff. Is that okay, sweetie?" She spoke.

"No," I spoke, tearing up. "Don't leave daddies!"

Papa crouched down and wiped my tears away. "Be a good girl for Papa and Daddy, sweetie. We won't be long. Can you do that for me, baby?"

I nodded as my lips wobbled. He gave me a big smile and gave me a kiss on the forehead, then left out the door with daddy and kit.

Ria grabbed my hand and led me towards the garden where the other children were.

"Let's go play, sweetie!" She smiled.

______

I giggled as this boy was chasing me around the garden, we are currently playing tag.

He tapped me on the shoulder and shouted, "Tag!"

I giggled, and now I'm chasing him when I got close to him. I banged into something, but before I fell on my bottom, I was picked up and placed on their hip.

I looked up and saw Papa, "Hey baby girl, having fun?"

"Papa! Your back!" I squealed, giving him a big squeeze.

"I told you I will." He smiled."Are you ready to go home now?"

"But I'm playing with him!" I spoke, pointing to the boy who is now playing in the sandpit.

"We will come back, okay baby?" Daddy spoke

I nodded, and we walked back to the car.

"Since you have been such a good girl. Do you wanna go to the shops and pick a teddy?" Daddy spoke as he started to drive the car.

"Yes, yes, please!" I giggled.

_____

As soon as we parked the car, Daddy took me out and placed me into the trolly.

"It's best that we also get some supplies for her at daycare, like nappies, wipes, cream, etc." Papa spoke to Daddy.

We walked into the shop, and Daddy walked towards the Isle with the teddy's in.

"You can only pick one teddy. Okay, sweetie?" Daddy spoke, I nodded and squealed at all the teddies, but one has catched my eye.

"Daddy! I wan that one, please! The purple octopus!" I giggled, pointing to the purple octopus. He grabbed the purple and gave it to me.

The whole trip in the store, I have been cuddling my new friend Maya.

_____

Hey guys,

Two chapters in one day!

This is Ria

This is Ria