11

Nova's POV

Daddy parks the car in the driveway, we're finally home. The hospital food sucks and that bed is way uncomfortable.

Papa gets out and carefully unbuckles me and takes me out the seat, he then takes me in the house and places me on the floor with pillows on either side of me, he turns on the TV to peppa pig.

Soon the door opens and baba and grams walk in.

"Oh my sweet girl!" baba spoke, he carefully picked me up and gave me a gentle hug. "So what happened? How she manage to break her arm?"

"Well she climbed out of bed and played with her toys, so sue went to go and check, and Nova ran past her and slipped down the stairs" daddy spoke.

What?!

I didn't play with my toys and I certainly didn't run past sue!

I just give daddy a mean look and turn away from him.

"Babes what is it?" grams spoke

"Nu run!" I spoke, shaking my head.

"Yeah I know you won't be running in the house again since you slipped!" daddy spoke.

"Nu run!" I repeated.

Why isn't he understanding me, I'm trying to tell him I didn't run.

"I know baby. Im sure it won't happen again!" Daddy picked me out of babas arms and set me in the play pen.

But I got up and stomped my foot "NU RUN!" I shouted

"You didn't run?" baba spoke

Finally someone understood what I was saying.

"Yes baba, nu run!" I nodded my head.

"I did install a mini camera in everyroom except the bathrooms, our bedroom, guest bedroom and Novas bedroom" papa spoke

"You decided to tell me now than eailer?" daddy spoke "Let's just look at the videos"

_______________________________________

James pov

"Mum can you take Nova to the back garden for a bit?" Liam spoke, rubbing my shoulder trying to calm me down.

"Sure love!" Jaz spoke. She picked up Nova and took her out.

I stood up, flipping the table over.

"I'm going to fucking kill her!!" I growled.

"James, you need to calm down, we need to think about this!" Liam grabbed my hand and started to rub it. "I want to kill her for neglecting our baby! But we need to phone the police and hand them the evidence!"

Before Liam grabbed the phone, there was a knock at the door, and Instantly knew the scent.

I slammed open the door and grabbed Sue by the throat, slamming her against the wall. She struggled again my grip.

" I know what you did, you filthy bitch! Neglecting my daughter, she slipped because of you, she broke her arm because of you, she was scared because of you!" I growled, my fangs ready to tear her apart but then I was pushed away from her.

"you don't have any proof!" she screeched, rubbing her neck "I'm gonna get you arrested for this!!"

"we have all the evidence!" Liam spoke and then I heard the sirens.

Soon the police were outside of our house and we gave them the evidence and they arrested sue and drove away.

I hope she's put away for a long time.

"Papa!" Nova giggled, reaching out for me, I picked her out of Jaz arms and gave her kisses all over.

Liam walked over to us and gave us a massive cuddle.

"I love you daddy and papa" Nova yawned

"We love you too my  sweet angel"

_______________________________________

Hi guys,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry that it's a bit short!

Krazy k