13

Nova's POV

For the past couple days daddy and papa have been packing two large suitcases. I don't know why and its making me nervous.

"Princess, me and daddy gotta speak to you about something." Papa spoke as he set up his phone and pressing record, I looked at the camera and made a funny face.

"Pay attention love" daddy chuckled.

I sat down on the sofa and looked at my daddies, am I trouble?

"So princess, the news is...we're going on a holiday!!" daddy spoke excitedly.

I jumped up from the sofa and ran and gave daddy and papa a hug. Going on holiday means daddy and papa don't have to go stupid work. We'll be in the warm sunny place and not in stupid rainy England.

"when going?" I asked.

"Were traveling to the airport in 30 minutes baby." papa spoke turning off the phone.

Daddy started packing my bag for the airport, while papa took me upstairs to get changed. Daddy changed my diaper and put me in a rainbow shirt and short set.

Then he tied my hair into a messy bun

Then he tied my hair into a messy bun. He clipped the paci to my shirt and put socks and shoes on me. He then put a cardigan on me.

"Don't you look pretty?" daddy spoke as he walked into the bedroom to grab two spare pacis and bow. He placed them in the bag.

I blushed and hid my face in the crook of papas neck.

We walked downstairs and out the house. Papa strapped me in the car seat and placed the paci in my mouth and wrapped me in the blanket.

"Wan bow" I mumbled through the paci.

"I know baby, but he's gotta stay in the pack until we're in the aeroplane. Cause we might forget him in the car. You don't want that do you?" daddy spoke as he got into the car.

"No daddy" I spoke as papa got into the car. He started the engine and of we went to the airport.

I looked out the window, suddenly getting sleepy. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
_______________________________________

When I woke up, I was somewhere new. I looked to my left to see daddy watching something on his phone then i looked to my right to see papa sleeping.

I tapped daddys leg and he looked down at me and smiled taking his earphone out.

"Hi sweet girl. Did you have a good sleep?" daddy spoke quietly.

I nodded, wiggling uncomfortable. Daddy pulled down my shorts a little and checked my diaper.

"You are definitely soaked sweet girl. Let's get you changed." Daddy spoke

He got out carefully trying not to wake papa up and grabbed a diaper and wipes from my bag. He picked me up and walked down the aeroplane aisle. The people that were still awake looked up and gave me a smile, which I blushed and hid my face.

We walked into the smallest bathroom I've ever seen. Daddy pressed this button on the wall and the changing table came out. He laid me down and took my shorts off and changed my diaper.

Then he threw the diaper away and put the changing table bag and we walked back to our seats. He placed me back on my seat and carefully climbed on his seat.

He gave me bow and placed my paci in then he got his laptop out and placed it on the mini table, he put on mulan and gave me headphones to put on.

Halfway through the  second movie the airline crew came down the Isle and daddy got himself and papa a drink and gave them my bottle to fill with milk.

After daddy payed for drinks, he gave me my bottle. Before the movie finished I fell asleep.

_______________________________________

"Baby time to wake up!" papa spoke "We're here!"

I just groaned and turned the other way. Papa chuckled.

"Come on sleepy girl" Papa picked me up and placed me on his hip. We grabbed our bags and walked off the plane and into the airport.

"Where we?" I asked. I looked around curiously.

"Were in greese baby!" daddy smiled. I giggled and looked out the window, yawning.

"Still dark daddy and papa" I gasped.

"I know sweet girl. Way past your bed time." papa chuckled, placing me down.

"Papa upie!" I whined.

"Wait there sweet girl." he spoke, he took the baby wrap out and put it on him and then placed me in, he tucked my head in, gave me bow and placed a paci in my mouth. "Try to sleep baby."

I yawned even more and nodded. "Nini papa and daddy, wove you lots an lots!"

"We love you too pretty girl!" papa spoke and once again I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

_______________________________________

Hi guys,

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Sorry for the late update.

If anyone has any ideas on what should happen on this holiday please comment below.

Thanks,

Krazy K