6

Nova's POV

After the swings we go back to papa, I sit on his lap and he hands me a ham sandwich.

I start humming while eating it, I look up at daddy smiling.

"Very yummy!" I spoke giggling.

I look behind Papa to see a group of people walking towards us, they finally got up to us and a girl with long brown hair spoke.

"Hi guys!"

"Mum!" Papa beamed, he got up and gave his mum a hug. He then hugged everyone else in the group.

Daddy stood up and picked me up, placing me on his hips, Papa's mum looked at me and smiled.

"Hiya honey! Is it okay if I hold you?" She smiled widely, showing her fangs.

I looked at daddy then papa, if they trust her then so can I.

I nodded and opened my arms and she gave me a light squeeze.

"You are just adorable!" she giggled, squeezing my cheeks "My name is Nanny!"

She sat on the floor and placed me on her lap, everyone else started to sit down and talked to one another.

I grabbed my second piece of sandwich and starting to eat it.

"Nanny is Nova wanna play?" I look up to see a girl with short hair speaking to nanny.

"I don't know Mia, you have to ask Nova yourself!" Nanny spoke.

She looked at me and smiled "Wanna play Nova?"

I nodded getting up from nanny's lap and following her towards an angel and two humans

Then we all walked towards the sand pit and sat down.

"I'm Mia, the guy with red hair is Archie, the Angel is Luke, the guy with a hat is Theo" She smiled "Now let's all play!"

~

I've just met everyone, I met nanny and gramps.

Mia and her mums, auntie Beth and auntie Gabby.

Luke and Theo are brothers and their mum and dad is Uncle Zac and Auntie Bella.

Bella and Beth are twins.

Archie and their mum and dad, Uncle Max and Auntie Poppy.

I've just had dinner, and I'm currently on the floor playing the dolls.

"Alright darling time for a bath!" Papa spoke, lifting me up into his arms.

"I was playing!" I whined

Papa just chuckled and walked upstairs into the bathroom, he placed me down and put the plug in and turned on the tap. He put in some bubbles and some toys, he then laid me on the floor and opened my diaper, cleaning me up.

When the tub was filled up papa turned off the tap and placed me in. I started to play with the toys while he washed me clean.

After my bath, he took out the plug and wrapped me up in a dinosaur towel, he took me to his room, where Daddy was laying on the bed reading a book.

"Daddy lookie!" I giggled "I Dino!!"

Daddy chucked and did a quiet scream "Ahh there's a dinosaur!!"

"Rawr!!" I giggled, I sat on daddy lap and pretended to munch on his arm.

"Alright pyjama time little dinosaur!" Papa chuckled, he picked me out of daddy's lap and laid me on the bed, diapering me up and putting pink and purple dinosaur pj's on me.