4

Nova's pov

So it's been a couple weeks since I called Liam daddy, and I have been silent since that night. Well expect of some whining but that's about it.

Liam and James have been preparing the house because Liams side of the family is coming to visit us and meet me.

While they are cleaning the house, they placed me in the playpen with a couple of soft toys, books and stuffed animals, while the TV is play Mulan.

I stand up in the playpen, seeing James hovering the living room floor, I start pouting because I'm really bored.

To get his attention I grab the stuffed panda and chuck it out the playpen, it lands right by the hover. James pick it up and put its back in the playpen.

"Don't throw things out your playpen hun!" he smiles, squishing my cheeks.

I ignore him and do it again, this time throwing all the soft toys.

"Nova!" he spoke "What did I-"

Suddenly the doorbell rings, so he puts all the soft toys away and the hover and picks me up, walking towards the front door.

Liam stands beside us and opens the door "Hi everyone!"

I look out to see about 9 people, I see Auntie Mel at the front.

"It's about time you opened the door, it's bloody cold out there!" A women with short black hair spoke,walking in, every one following.

"Mum!" Liam called "Language! There's kids here. And I certainly don't want Nova repeating any of that."

"Aww my baby's already becoming a protective father!" she walked over to him and squished his cheeks, smiling.

She's a vampire.

A man in a business suit walked over chucking,wrapping his arms around the women's waist.

Another vampire.

"Leave him alone darling!" he chucked "We were just like that when we adopted our kids"

The women giggled "We definitely were, now there all grown up!"

The man turned towards me smiling "She's adorable!"

"Hello princess!" he spoke "You can call me Baba."

He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. I pulled my hand back, quietly giggling.

He smiles at me. The women turn towards me, smiling widely.

"And you darling can call me what ever you want, would you like to call me Grams or nana?"

I thought about it for a second and mumbled quietly "Grams?"

I'm guessing they heard it because she nodded "Grams it is sweetie!"

Suddenly a fairy came skipping towards us "And I'm Kenzie!!"

She giggled "What's your name?"

I blushed brightly, wiggling to get down from Liams arms, he puts me down and I look down at my feet and mumble, "I'm Nova"

She smiles "Hi Nova! We're cousins! Wanna meet my brother kai?"

I nod and she grabs my hand gently and drags me over towards a boy in overalls. I look at him, properly, seeing no wings, fangs or coloured eyes.

So he's a human.

But he's acting weird, he's playing with the blocks, while sucking a dummy. Hes acting like a baby.