9

Nova's POV

I wiggle away from daddy as he's trying to change my diaper.

"Little one, stop that!" he spoke, laying me flat on my back for the tenth time.

I whine and lay still as he changes my diaper, after he's done he goes to the closet and grabs my outfit for today.

He puts the outfit on me then picks me up, grabbing bow and my dummy

When we walk downstairs, I see nanny and gramps, auntie Poppy and uncle Max and Archie.

"I just think it's a great idea if we all go on a holiday, somewhere warm!" Nanny spoke. "Nova could have her first holiday with all of us."

"We will think about it mum. Nova has just settled in." Papa spoke.

I made grabby hands to papa and he lifted me out of daddy's arms and placed me on his lap.

Nanny just nods, "alright then sweetie! Anyway we best head off!"

"alright mum!" papa spoke, getting up and giving her a hug "bye guys!"

_______________________________________

I giggle as I hide behind the door in the living room, papa won't find me behind here.

The reason I'm hiding from papa is that hes trying to change my diaper. The reason I don't want it to be changed is because I wanna continue playing.

"Sweetheart! Where are you?" papa stated.

I giggle again and the door swings and papa quickly picks me up.

"Nova that diaper needs to be changed before you end up getting a rash" papa spoke.

I whine and try to wiggle from his arms. He places me down and starts changing my diaper.

"Your being such a cheeky girl today!" he spoke while putting  my tights back on. I just nod, while wiggling my other foot which makes it harder for him to put my foot in, he eventually gets my foot in and pulls them up.

"I think it'll be nice to go on a walk in the park" daddy spoke. "The cheeky monkey definitely needs some fresh air!"

"Park!!" I shout, I grab daddy's and papas hand, trying to drag them to the front door.

"Wait there missy. You need shoes and a coat on!" papa spoke, grabbing my shoes and coat. He puts them on me and daddy and papa put there coats on too.

Daddy then grabs the baby carrier, I shake my head.

"Noo. I don't wanna go in there!" I pout.

"Little one it's only for an emergency. When you get tired, we can carry you." daddy spoke while putting it in the changing bag.

Papa puts the baby harness on me and opens the door. We all walk out, daddy then locks the door and then we all make our way to the park.

_______________________________________

I giggle as I jump in another puddle, I look at daddy and papa who are walking behind me, "Did you see that one!?"

"We sure did baby, that was a massive one!" Papa chuckled.

"She is soaking wet James!" daddy spoke, "She's probably really cold."

"if she was cold babe she would've told us, shes just having fun!" papa chuckled "the toilets are just over there, so we can change her in the clothes that's in the bag!"

I gasped when I saw the massive puddle a couple feet away, I started running over to the puddle.

"Baby be care-"

I tripped over my own feet and fell flat on the floor. I started crying and daddy picked me up, cuddling me.

"Your okay baby. Your okay!" daddy started rocking me. I rubbed my back as we made our way to the changing room. I finally stopped crying and daddy laid me on the changing table while papa locked the door.

Daddy took of my clothes and diaper and grabbed the clean clothes and diaper. He changed me into the diaper. He then put me in a plain shirt and a purple jumper with jeans.

Papa got the baby carrier out and daddy placed me in

Papa got the baby carrier out and daddy placed me in. I laid my head on papas chest and slowly fell asleep.

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Sorry it took me so long to update.

If anyone has any ideas on what the next chapter should be about. Just leave a comment or DM me.

Krazy K