Mysterious felines

Rocky's Pov
I was sleeping next to Francis when I heard a voice calling her name. Francis was asleep so I went to investigate. I closed the door and made my way to the noise it was coming from inside the house. As I got closer the voice was coming from an open door. As I went towards it I saw a familiar feline.

"Hello Francis, did you miss me?" she asked but I was too in shock. Not only did she appear out of nowhere but she was naked. "What are you? Why are you?"

"Shhh, relax and all will be revealed," she said as she moved me to the bed. I would have moved away but I was entranced something about her was... Was... Hard to resist. Her golden fur, full hips, and sultry walk made it harder for me to speak.

She pushed me onto the bed and started to get friendly. She rubbed herself on me and cooed. I didn't know what to do she smelled so nice. The way she felt was unreal and I was wearing clothes. The next thing I know I am giving it to her and she's calling my name. Well, Francis' name, who I hope won't kill me.

Just as I switched positions to be on top she became quiet. I opened my eyes and noticed her looking at the door smiling.

"I see we have company," she said as I turned my head and blanched. Right there in the doorway was Francis, green eyes wide with shock or quiet rage. Her pouty lips formed an o. Using a dress shirt as a nightgown.

"Hey, Franky I can explain," I tried to speak but I was ignored.

"Who are you?" she asked my mysterious lady friend. "Where did you come from?"

Now I was shocked, she just saw me getting involved, and now she's asking questions like it's no big deal. I guess those books she showed me and Freckle have made her used to it.

No P.O.V.

"Well Franky, I'm a friend of this gentleman here," she gestured to Rocky who was using a pillow to cover his excitement. "I assume you are a good friend as well," implied the fem fatal sensing the red-haired girl might be more than a friend.

"Please mademoiselle, explain yourself I'm tired of riddles," Francis said facepalming.

"I have just the remedy for that," the taller woman went to Francis and embraced her. Francis was about to move away from her but couldn't as she was intoxicated by her smell. "Why do you smell so good?"

"It's called instinct and something tells me you've been holding back yours for some time," she noted at the redheaded female. "I... Who are you?" Francis asked. "Call me Cleo," the mysterious female said as she moved Francis to the bed and had her lie down.

/warning! Poorly written sex scene ahead! don't like don't read: Skip!/

Francis' P.o.v.

I was still wearing my button shirt and underwear trying to keep my head straight but Cleo made it hard. She was very amorous, and she started kissing me leaving my mind blank. Her lips were so soft on my own. I haven't kissed anyone in a long time, I felt rusty.

Her hands started groping my covered breasts. "What lovely breasts you have, modest yet ample, I bet you enjoy touching them," Cleo said making me blush. 'I know my body is lovely but I never allow strangers to get this far without a date so why?' Cleo continued her journey while kissing me and as she got lower. I forgot that Rocky was there till I caught a glimpse of him staring. 'Oh, Mon Dieu! what am I doing I don't want him to see...' my thoughts were interrupted as Cleo started to touch my...

"~Ahh, ~ no I... Not in front of..." I tried to tell her but I was overwhelmed by the pleasure.

"Relax and let me take care of everything," she said in a silky voice.