Character Profile

Francis Lucille Brown
Born: July 23, 1906
Age: 21
Nationality: French-Irish domestic.
Coat: Blue vase with a light shade.
Hair: Auburn
Occupation: Tutor, Waitress/hostess, and Caberette singer
Education: Bachelor's degree
Friends/Allies:
Roark "Rocky" Rickaby,
Calvin "Freckle" McMurray
Ivy Pepper
Likes: books, detective shows, helping kids, singing, and dancing
Dislikes: People who mistreat her family, Abusers, hypocrites, and evil perverts

Relatives:
Harold Brown (Great Grandfather)
Redser Brown ✝️(grandpa)
Agnes Brown(grandma)
Mark Brown(uncle)
Frankie ✝️(uncle)
Rory (uncle)
Dermott (uncle)
Simon(uncle)
Trevor(uncle)
Fraîcheur ✝️(father)
Cathy (Mother)
Brendan (brother)
Roberta (aunt)
Liam (cousin)

Francis is the eldest child of Catherine and Fraîcheur. While Francis is Irish on her mother's side, she was born and raised in Paris. Her father's heritage is a mystery since he lost his family young and they never left anything about their history. She's multilingual but she still has her French accent. In her youth, her parents used to take her on holiday to visit her mother's family in Dublin. When she was five the Browns had to move to America for work. Her parents helped with the move and papers. Francis' first time visiting St. Louis, her family met the McMurrays and Rocky but barely remembers since she was young and only visited on holidays. Her father had her learn self-defense and how to read people to prepare her. She had trouble making friends at first but as she got older she spent time with her peers. After she graduated her father was in an accident and died. Since it was just Francis, her mother, and her brother now, they moved to America to be with the rest of the family. Francis was happy to be with family but was sad since she would be leaving her life to start anew. Oh well, she always did like an adventure.

Ivy Pepper
Francis' first female friend who wasn't an employee of her family. Despite the age difference, the two get along very well. She admires her spirit. Supports her crush on Freckle and tries to help her talk to him.

Calvin "Freckle" McMurray
Has known him since he was a toddler. Though she was closer to Rocky, the two have more of a sibling bond. When Rocky moved out her camaraderie with Freckle grew. Freckles even showed her his letter from Rocky.

Roark "Rocky" Rickaby
As kids, she, and Rocky, would play together during summer visits to Granny, she also played with Calvin when he was old enough. Periodically the trio would play house, pirates, tag, or Doctor. But over the years they unintentionally stopped playing together and grew their separate ways as most kids do. Of course, Rocky moving to his uncle's farm at sixteen could be a factor as well.

1925While running errands Francis reunited with a visiting Rocky who started working at Lackadaisy

1925
While running errands Francis reunited with a visiting Rocky who started working at Lackadaisy. She was happy to see him but worried his luck would put him in danger.  She invited him for dinner unknown that the McMurray's were coming as well. It was a nice reunion until her granny started debating with Nina.

Currently, their relationship is still as friends but due to his job, he doesn't hang out with her as much. Even when she's living in the same town their outings remain short. They both enjoy making music together.