N/a: Cathy Brown(e)

Born: May 12, 1888, in Dublin Ireland
Age: 39
Species: Irish Domestic
Color: Blonde hair, light cream beige coat.
Gender: Female
Occupation: Psychologist, Business owner, Counselor, and T.A.

Education: Doctoral degree from France, currently taking remedial courses.

Relatives:
Mother: Agnes Brown(e)
Father: Redser Brown(e) deceased)
Harold Brown (Grandfather)
Roberta (sister-in-law)
Liam (Nephew)

Sibling(s):
Mark Brown (brother)
Frankie ✝️(Brother)
Rory (Brother)
Dermott (Brother)
Simon (Brother)
Trevor (brother)

Spouse(s):
Fraîcheur ✝️(husband)

Children:
Francis (Daughter)
Brendan (son)

She's already studied to be a psychologist in Paris. However, due to immigration and education transfers, she has to complete certain courses and training at night school and works as an Assistant.

Cathleen Elizabeth "Cathy" Brown is the only daughter and third child of Agnes Brown, and according to Cathy she and Agnes are just like one another. While currently studying to be a psychologist at a night school, she also reads psychology articles. Cathy is a kind, loving person who gets along with all of the Brown family and some people look up to her for advice.

Growing up the only girl was not easy especially when you're part of the low working class in Dublin. She always felt overlooked but Granddad was there for her. When it came time for university she was accepted into many but choose only three. However Agnes couldn't afford to send her, so she said no. That didn't stop her so she gathered her savings she was short, but Grandad gave her the rest plus extra to tide her over. After her first semester, she befriended Fraîcheur. They fell in love and became expected of their first child so they got married. When her family found out they were furious but relaxed when they found out he would be able to care for Cathy and the baby. It also helped that he offered to alleviate their financial issues or a dowery as Agnes prefers to call it.

Cathy has been in 2 relationships. Firstly, Teddy Branigon, when she was sixteen years old but then they broke up. In Paris where she went to college, she meet  Fraîcheur Smith, who impregnated her and became her husband. 

Fraîcheur was more than her lover he was her friend and they shared everything. He even took her last name since it was given to him by the state. Yet despite being an orphan with little background he inherited a good fortune from his late parents and use it to help support Cathy and their family. He even helped take care of their daughter so Cathy could finish school. He continued being a great provider when their son was born and they were running into financial problems. Then when he passed away Cathy was so heartbroken she and the kids moved in with her mother in America not from grief but from a letter from Fraîcheur in case he should pass.

Cathy loves her children and nephew equally and wants the best for them. Granted she was more occupied with studying but always found a way to make time for them. She is especially supportive of her daughter Francis when she decided to continue her education. But now their relationship is a bit strained since Fraîcheur death. Cathy still supports her even when she performs in the cabaret shows.