✨Chapter Eighteen✨

It was midnight when Ashton got the call. He had been up as he couldn't stop looking at the ultrasound photo.

"Ashton?" Jazmine's voice cracked on the other side. "Where are you?" Jazmine sobbed.

"I'm away from you," Ashton stated. He didn't want to go back. "Why do you care? You're the one who kicked me out!"

Jenna peeked her head in through the door. She had heard Ashton's phone ring. She had heard Ashton talking.

Ashton looked up and smiled apologetically. He woke Jenna in her own apartment, he was such a rude guest.

"I have to go. I just woke up the person I'm staying with." Jenna giggled silently as Ashton spoke. "Good night, Jazmine."

"It's ten in the morning!"

Ashton hung up and Jenna laughed and went over to him. She smiled when she saw he was holding the ultrasound photo. She had to ask him what he wanted.

"What do you think it will be?" Jenna laid her head on Ashton's lap. "I think it's gonna be a boy."

Ashton's fingers played with Jenna's hair. "I think it's gonna be a girl. A beautiful little girl like you."

Jenna smiled at Ashton. She knew he wanted a girl, it was just obvious to tell. He was always good with little kids, though. So, Jenna didn't care what she had. As long as Ashton was there.

"Okay, first of all, she would be a chubby, beautiful little girl." Ashton laughed. "Secondly, my next ultrasound is in three weeks, do you wanna come with me?"

Ashton nodded rapidly. "Of course! I would-"

"Jennaaaaaaa!" Gloria's drunk voice rang throughout the apartment. "Where are yooooooou?!"

Jenna and Ashton heard a thud and a "fuck" from the living room. They giggled as they got up and went to investigate.

"Oh my!" They both laughed at the scene in front of them. Gloria was spread eagle on the floor, her hair was everywhere, her head was face down on the floor, and snored were falling out of her mouth.

"I'll carry her to he room," Ashton said. "I'll sleep on the couch, you can have your bed."

Jenna shook her head. "She," she pointed to Gloria, "is sleeping on the couch. She was underage drinking. That's her punishment."

"I thought she was eighteen? Isn't she legal to drink?" Ashton raised an eyebrow.

"Not in America. The legal age to drink is twenty one. And for me, after the baby is born I'm grabbing a drink."

Ashton laughed. He had never seen Jenna drink. It was foreign to even picture it. It was funny because he thought Jenna would be an emotional drunk and a lightweight.

"Just put her in her room." Ashton looked at Jenna. "I need a cuddle buddy!" Jenna smiled the biggest smile at Ashton that anyone had ever seen. "Now, go on!"

Jenna ran to her room and cuddled under the blankets. She only had to wait three minutes before Ashton was back and climbing under the blankets with her. He cuddled next to her, wrapping his arms around her petite frame, and kissing her forehead.

"I love you, Jenna."

-A/N: My day consisted of waking up, hearing of two murders escaping a maximum security prison in my area, freaking out, making cereal, eating the cereal, watching little einstiens, and typing this up.

Anywho, comment and vote! I want to know what y'all think! Also, I AM SO HAPPY I'M NOT EVEN JOKING! Like, ASDFGHJKL!

Love y'all!

xx-Tessa