✨Chapter One✨

"Jenna!? Are you coming!?"
Jenna stared at her reflection in the mirror. Ever since the day with Ashton, she felt as though something had changed. That day felt like forever ago when, in reality, it was just two weeks ago.
Ashton had been avoiding her and it hurt Jenna. Hurt her just as much as it did every time he told Jazmine "I love you." Hurt just as much as when Jazmine announced she was pregnant just yesterday. How happy she and Ashton were.
Shouldn't that be me? Shouldn't I be the one who is happy with Ashton?
No, Jenna was never going to feel alright. She was going to have to tell Jazmine sooner or later.
Jenna sighed as she took one final look in the mirror. She had on a baggy sweatshirt, some yoga pants, and her Vans. Her blonde hair was up in a messy bun and she smiled. Maybe she could be okay.
"JENNA GET YOUR BUM DOWN HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU!"
Jenna rolled her eyes at her mother's impatient tone as she walked out of her room. Today she was going to see if her bridesmaid's dress was fitted correctly. She felt as though it wouldn't, though. Just this aching feeling that burned in the back of her mind. She was just over thinking things.
Jenna was at the bottom step when her sister stopped her. She looked utterly concerned. Her face was pale and her green eyes were full of worry.
"Please tell me you've gotten your period, Jenna. Please."
Jazmine knew that Jenna had had sex...She just didn't know it was with her fiancé. Of all the things Jazmine could have been concerned about, Jenna's period was the first? She had a wedding to plan!
"No. Why do you ask?" Jazmine's face became even more pale. Jenna thought it was impossible. "Jazzy, you best tell me right now. Why do you ask?"
"You-It-You're late," Jazmine's voice was hardly above a whisper.
Jenna mentally freaked out. She maintained a calm exterior. There was no way she was letting her sister worry about her. Her wedding was seven weeks away!
"Jaz-"
"MUM! CANCEL THE FITTING! I AM JUST GOING TO GO TO LUNCH WITH JENNA!" Jazmine ran into the kitchen to their mother. "Yes, everything is fine. I'm just not feeling up to it today." Jenna couldn't hear her mum, she always spoke in a hushed voice. "Reschedule it for next week. We need a better fitting for closer to the wedding anyway." Pause. "Alright, see you later."
Jazmine walked out and Jenna glared at her. There was no way, on the Good Lord above them, that Jenna was going anywhere with Jazmine. She didn't need to cancel the fitting for this! It was pointless. Jenna knew she wasn't pregnant. She would feel it. Wouldn't she?
"Come on," Jazmine took Jenna's hand. "We're going to my house." Jazmine yanked Jenna out of the house. "Ashton should be there. I hope you don't mind." Jenna shook her head.
Actually, I very much mind considering he is the one who, if I an pregnant, knocked me up. So, yeah. How about no?
Jenna just kept her mouth shut. There never was any point in arguing.
The whole drive to Jazmine's was silent and the nervousness of both girls was not helping. Jazmine would tap her fingers or move her leg up and down. Jenna believed Jazmine was more worried than she was. Which, didn't seem right.
It wasn't long before they pulled up to the house. Ashton's truck was parked in the driveway, as usual. Turning into the driveway, Jenna felt sick. Her nerves were killing her and she didn't want to find out.
"Come on, the tests are upstairs." Jenna nodded and followed Jazmine to the master bathroom. She knew that Jaz and Ashton had been trying. She finally got what she wanted. "Tell me what it says!" Jazmine walked out, leaving Jenna alone with the pregnancy test.
Jenna did what she needed to, and waited. When the five minutes was up, Jenna looked at the test.
Negative.
She smiled and brought it down to Jazmine. She was sat on the sofa, the one that held so many memories to Jenna, Ashton holding her as she cried. Why was she crying?
"Uh, the test says negative. Uh, are you okay?" Jazmine shook her head no.
"I'm postponing the wedding until after my baby is born. I feel like it would be too much stress. Are you sure the test said negative?" Jenna nodded. "Alright. You can stay here for a while, Ashton can bring you home later."
Jenna bit her lip. She wanted to say no but decided against it.
"Okay." Jenna was prepared for an awkward time with the couple.

-A/N: Vote and comment! I guess you're wondering why it came out negative, haha. Oh well. Anyway, comment what you think! Love y'all! xx-Tessa📚