✨Chapter Five✨

New York City is bigger than Jenna thought. It was HUGE! There were cars everywhere and people crowding the sidewalks. The noise was loud and almost intolerable. Not enough to make her want to leave. The exact opposite.

"Oh my goodness gracious!"

Jenna gasped as she saw the apartment she would be living in. Gloria was able to call the owned and get a two bedroom. It was bigger, much bigger. It was only a hundred dollars more than the other. Which was cheap for the city.

"Gloria!" Jenna was amazed at her new room. "Look at how big it is!"

"What? Ashton's dick?" Gloria laughed beside Jenna. "Ow!"

Jenna laughed at her best friend. The one she would be living with. What in the world did she get herself into?

Jenna's chuckle emptied into the quiet and big apartment. Gloria followed for no exact reason. They just laughed for no reason. This was going to be fun...

*Ashton 3rd Person*

"Ashy! I need to run to mum's real quick! Can you watch Lucy?" Jazmine walked into their bedroom from the master bath.

Her hair was done in a ponytail, her jeans and coral sweater, and some sneakers. She looked nothing like Jenna, but he had no choice.

If Jenna was pregnant, that would be a different story. He'd leave Jazmine in a fucking nano second for Jenna. He always liked Jenna. Her dorky seventh grade self when he was in senior year. Pedo-ish, he knows it. He just could never stop thinking about her.

"Yeah!"

He always loved Lucy. She was the German Shepard/Husky mix that Jazmine's mum gave them. It was their wedding announcement present. She was only five weeks old then. So small and tiny. Now, she's a year old and the size of a toddler bed. She grew fast.

"Be back in a few! By the way, Jenna moved to N.Y.C.! So, she might not make it for our wedding! Bye, love ya! I'll get more details from mum about Jen!"

The front door slammed and Ashton sat shocked.

Jenna moved? When? Why? How was he gonna find out if she was pregnant? If she was, how was she gonna take care of the baby? Was she even pregnant? What if-

Ping!

"New message from: unknown contact!"

Ashton picked up his phone and looked at the message. It was about Jenna. He didn't know who sent it.

Ashton,
Jenna doesn't want to tell you. Please, try not to freak out. She is pregnant. She didn't want to tell you because of Jazmine. In eight months, she will be pushing a baby out of her vagina. All because you were an idiot and didn't use protection. Also, is Jazmine even pregnant? Hush hush! ;)

"What the-" He paused. "JENNA'S PREGNANT!! Oh my God! I'm gonna be a father!"

He jumped off his bed and rushed around his room. He quickly grabbed his fiancée's laptop, going to an airport site, and buying a ticket to N.Y.C. He bought it and started packing his clothes.

He was ready to go. Well, until he realized Jazmine was still around. And still his fiancée. This was going to be harder than he thought...

-A/N: Sorry it's really shitty! Anyway, can we get four votes and two comments?? Love y'all!

xx-Tessa