✨Chapter Eight✨

-As I write this, it is 1:30 in the morning. I woke up to my little sister puking and having to get my mum. I can't go back to sleep. xx-Tessa-

Jenna woke up to her phone going off with FaceTime. She rarely ever got calls from it, so who was it? It was around two pm in Australia, maybe her mum?

She groaned as she checked the time. She was surprised when she saw it was a little passed midnight. She never fell asleep early. So, that ruled her mum out. It had to be Jazmine. But, she knew better than to FaceTime Jenna at this ungodly hour.

"Hm?" Jenna just clicked accept and faced her phone towards the ceiling. Her face was buried in her pillow and she was exhausted.

"J-J-Jenna?" Jazmine's sobs sounded through the speakers.

At the noise, Jenna bolted up and looked at her sister. Tears were streaming down her face. She could hear Ashton mumble words and the clattering of metal. Jazmine looked plain out awful.

"Jazmine! Are you okay?!" Jenna walked to her light switch and turned the light on. She hated seeing her sister in such a distraught state. Jazmine was always "perfect and organized." She never looked like this. "What's wrong?! Did Ashton do-"

"I lost the baby..." Jazmine's voice was soft. Almost too soft for Jenna to hear.

She heard every word. It broke her heart in two. Her sister had been wanting to be a mum since she was very little. Two years old, it was her biggest dream. Not Harvard, not being rich, not being a princess. To be a mum.

"I-I have to tell you something." Jenna took a deep breath as Jazmine hiccuped and nodded. "I'm pregnant. You were right."

Something clattered in the background and Ashton yelled, "FUCK!"

"Everything okay, Ash?" Jazmine put her phone down and walked to the kitchen.

"-try in...I know...hard." She head some of Jazmine's words. Not enough.

"Maybe I don't want to try again!" Ashton was crying, it was obvious by his voice. "Maybe I want to wait! Do you not realize how young we are?!"

Silence. Then, crash. It sounded like a plate being thrown. Like, glass being shattered.

"JENNA'S YOUNGER, ASHTON! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK SHE FEELS ABOUT BEING YOUNG?! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU AND HER?! YOU WERE LOVE SICK OVER MY LITTLE SISTER WHEN WE WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL!"

Jenna flinched. She went to hung up the call before Jazmine reappeared. She was mad, angry, sad, and most of all, disappointed. In Ashton, Jenna, herself.

"As for you! I don't want to fucking talk to you ever again! You are to have no fucking contact with me, mum, and especially Ashton! Go use someone else's fiancé to cheat with!"

The call ended. Jenna was a wreck. A train wreck, a plane wreck, a ship wreck, nothing could compare to what her heart and head felt like. Nothing at all.

xxxx

"Jen? I got the day off."

Jenna was just staring blankly into space. She was mad at her sister. She was furious, even. But, it was all her fault. She was the one who had sex with Ashton. She was the one who got pregnant with his child. She didn't blame Jazmine, and that mad her sad. Depressed, in a way.

"I-I." Jenna paused, looking up at her best friend. "I'm just gonna leave. Thanks. But, I have to."

-A/N: I know, I'm a bitch.

Votes-5
Comments-4

Love y'all!

xx-Tessa

P.S: MEET LUNA!! (Photo on side/top) 😍😊