✨Chapter Three✨

Jenna and Gloria. The inseperatable duo. They went together like peanut butter and jelly. Like Patrick and Spongebob. Like Luke Hemmings and penguins. Like Oliver and Lilly. The two had been friends since birth.

Which is why, Gloria is sitting on Jenna's floor, Oreos, magazines, and chocolate milk surrounding her, on a Saturday afternoon. Just waiting for the phone call that could change, not only Gloria's, but Jenna's life as well:
If Gloria got into Little, Brown and Company. The publishing company that has been her dream forever.

Jenna was happy that her best friend may be in one of the top ten of her choices. Sure, she was only going to be an intern/secretary, but it was amazing for she could be moved up. To editor, she could even become the CEO, if she tried hard enough.

How did this change Jenna's life? Well, if Gloria got the job, Jenna had to move with Gloria to the place in which the job is located. It was a pack they made when they were eight years old. Meaning, Jenna had to move to New York, New York. Away from Australia. Away from Ashton, Jazmine, her mum.

'I don't wanna take your freedom...'

Gloria answered her phone, her voice a calm and collected tone.

"Hello?" Pause. "Yes, this is she." Pause. "Thank you for this incredible opportunity Ms..." Pause. "Ms. Rock." Pause. "When do I start? I have to book a flight from Australia though." Gloria laughed and Jenna heard a laugh from the other side. Pause. "Great! See you then!"

Gloria hung up, turning to Jenna. She dropped her phone on her bed and took a deep breath. She cleared her throat and sat next to Jenna.

The atmosphere was tense. You could see Jenna wanting to kill her best friend. It was clear in the way her frustration was showing, eyebrows furrowed and mouth in a frown.

"I GOT THE JOB, JENNA! I GOT THE JOB!"

Both girls screamed, jumping up and down. Jenna laughed. She was jumping up and down, when she suddenly felt a wave of nausea.

Jenna, who quickly ran to the bathroom, almost ran over Gloria. She just didn't care at the moment, to busy to care. She didn't want to throw up everywhere!

Gloria ran after Jenna, ignoring Karen's, Jenna's mum, look of bewilderment. She rushed to her friend's side, holding her hair as she threw everything she ate, in the past 24 hours, in the toilet.

It was weird, Jenna was just fine moments ago, she was screaming and happy. Maybe it was the jumping, Gloria thought. Because, well, Jenna was fine.

"Ugh," Jenna groaned, flushing the toilet and getting her toothbrush. She had a really weak gag reflex, it kind of scared her.

"Jen, are you okay?" Gloria sat on the bathroom counter, legs swinging back and forth.

Yes, Gloria knew she had sex with Ashton, she just hadn't put two and two together, yet. She wasn't a fast thinker. She always understood eventually, just not right away.

"Can we, uh," Jenna lowered her voice, "go buy a pregnancy test?"

Jenna bit her lip. Her eyes wondered to her friend, wheels and knobs and cranks turning in her head. When she finally got it, she jumped from the counter.

"Oh my-" Gloria gasped. "Let's go!"

-A/N: Sorry it's short! Next chapter will be up if this chapter gets three votes and one comment! Love y'all! xx-Tessa📚-