11-Final

-Three years later-

It was my three year anniversary with Gaege. Me and Gaege were truly in love. For our anniversary we went to my parents house for a party. Me and Gaege moved in with each other last year. Me and Gaege got ready for the party at my parents house.

Gaege had only met my mom before, so he was a little nervous to meet my dad. When we got there Gaege looked a little scared. "Mi amor, don't worry, my family will love you." I said to make him feel better.

He knocked on the door. "Y/n! Mi hija! Te he echado mucho de menos" my aunt said "Hola,Tia" I said "¿Y es este el chico del que me hablaste? ¿Y un chico blanco? ¿Sabe español?" She asked. "¡Tia! Pero No, no sabe español, ¡pero aprenderá!" I said. "Hello, uh.. Gaege!" My aunt said in her broken English. "Nice to meet you again." Gaege said. My aunt took me and Gaege inside. Most of my family knew English, but I did have to translate for a few people.

"Y/n!Juicy!" I heard someone yell. I looked over too see Eddie and his fiancé gabby "Eddie!" I went over to say hi. Me and Eddie talked for a while. I looked over to see Gaege talking to my dad. Gaege looked really confused. Shit. I forgot Gaege didn't know any Spanish and my dad didn't know any English.

"Gaege are you okay?" I asked. "Yes, but I'm very confused here. I don't understand anything your dad is saying." Gaege said "Y/n! ¿Este es tu novio? ¿Por qué elegiste este gringo? ¡Deberías haber elegido a José!" My dad said. "Papi. Sabes por qué rompí con José. Y me gusta más Gaege. Lo quiero." I said. Me and my dad talked while Gaege went to talk to Eddie.

After about 20 minutes I heard Eddie yell something. "May I get everyone's attention! ¿Puedo llamar la atención de todos?." I looked over, and saw gabby waving her hand telling me to go over there.

I walked there and stood next to Gaege. "Y/n, when I first met you I knew you were the perfect girl for me. I love you with all my heart. That's why I have a very important question to ask you."

Gaege said. I was a little confused but I just went with it. Gaege then got on one knee. "Y/n, you are the love of my life, I wouldn't change anything about you. So, will you. Y/n y/l/n, marry me." He said as he took a box out of his pocket and showed me a beautiful ring. I started to cry.

"Oh my god. YES. YES I WILL MARRY YOU." I said while crying. Gaege put the ring on my finger and he gave me a big hug. We kissed. "I love you. I love you so much." I said.

After about 30 minutes of being at the party we said bye to everyone and went home.

Once we were inside the house I kissed Gaege. "I Love you so much." He said. "I Love you to Gaege" I replied. I broke the kiss and looked him deep in the eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked while laughing. "Well you gave me a surprise today so I think it's only fair that I give you a gift aswell." I said. "Ooo i love gifts" he said.

I walked to our bedroom and grabbed a little gift box in my dresser. I walked back to the living room and sat in the couch with Gaege. I handed him the gift and waited patiently.

He slowly took off the top part and took out the tissue paper. "What is this?" He asked. He stuck his hand inside the box and pulled out a pregnancy test.

He was confused for a second before looking up at me. "Is this- are you- oh my god. Are you joking??" He asked. I shook my head. "Oh my god" he hugged me tightly. "I'm gonna be a dad."

He kissed me deeply. "I'm gonna be a dad!!" He said again. He hugged me tightly.

The end.