06-Drunk Cooking

3:23pm

"What's so funny?" I asked. "It's- it's your- never mind.." Narrator said in between laughs. I ignored it and started the timer for 10 minutes.

"So guys! Today we are doing a drunk cooking video! But unfortunately Mully was too busy, so we brought someone else!" Eddie said "This special guest is... My sister!!!" I walked in front of the camera and introduced myself. "Ok so let's stop talking about y/n. And let's start marking some food!" Gaege said. "Wait what are we making anyway?" Narrator asked. "Oh I decided to make some strawberry and banana pancakes!" "Bro that gay as f*ck." Gaege said. "It may be gay, but they tast good as fuck. And the way my sister makes it. It always tastes so good!" Eddie said. "But she's going to be drunk? So idk if I will trust her cooking.?" Gaege said. *Beep Beep Beep* That was the ten minute alarm! "Okay everyone, grab a shot! Narrator grab a gummy!" Eddie said. I took my first shot and still felt very confident.

About 3 shots later we finished with the pancake batter. I was starting to feel a little buzzed but I had to keep going.

"Okay y/n and Juicy go and cut the fruit." Eddie said. "Bruh I'm a man! I don't do women's work!" Gaege said. "Fuck you." I said. Eddie and narrator laughed. "Ay I'm just saying!" I punched Gaege in the arm. "Wanna fight bitch?!" "Alright then let's go.." *beep beep beep* we take another shot.

About 5 shots later I'm totally drunk and we are barely frying the pancakes. I make 10 weirdly shaped pancakes and serve them to the boys. "What the fuck is this?" Eddie asks "It's a fucking pancake bitch." Me and Eddie start yelling at each other in Spanish. "AY STOP TALKING TACO BELL!!" Gaege yells. "Why don't you tell your girlfriend that?!" Narrator says. "GIRLFRIEND?!" Me and Gaege yell at the same time. "Ya I mean she is wearing your sweater." I look at my sweater and realize that I was wearing Gaege's sweater. "How the fuck was I supposed to know it was his sweater?!" I said. "Ay let's stop fighting and-" *beep beep beep* Another shot!

We sat on the floor and ate our pancakes that tasted like ass.

After the recording I took one last shot and went to my room. "Hey y/n." Narrator said "can I put Eddie in your bed?." He asked "oh ya go ahead.." I said. Narrator put Eddie on my bed and left for his room. I walked to the kitchen to see Gaege still eating his pancakes.

"I thought pancakes were gay?" I said. "They taste alright." Gaege said. "Can you take me to my bed...?" He asked. "Oh sure.." I took Gaege to the 2nd guest bedroom since Eddie was in my room. I laid him on the bed and left. But as I was walking out I heard something.

"Y/n.. y/n come back." I walked back in the room. "What is it?" I asked. "Can you come lay down with me? I just feel lonely right now." "Oh umm sure." I laid next to him and tried to sleep. "Y/n.." Gaege said in a whisper. "Yes?" I replied. "I- I lo- never mind." "Oh okay." What was he trying to tell me?

I woke up to notifications on my phone. I tried to get up but something was holding me down. I look and I see Gaege was. Cuddling with me?! I tried to get out of his tight hug but it was no use. Eventually I heard the room door open. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Eddie screamed. Gaege woke up and looked at Eddie, not noticing me. "What's wrong Eddie?" Gaege asked. "BRO YOUR CUDDLING WITH MY FUCKING SISTER." Gage looked at me and realized what he was doing. He quickly stopped hugging me and got off the bed. "GAEGE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU." Eddie said in a stern voice. Eddie and Gaege walked out of the room. I got my phone to see one notification on my phone. I clicked on it. It was a twitter post, the caption said "Aww look at juicy and his secret girlfriend!💓 @JuicyFruitSnacks @Y/n_Live" with a photo of me a Gaege cuddling. The post was made by Mully. He tagged me and Gaege. Fuck.
————————————————————————
*738 Words*
-A/N-

Okay if I'm being honest I spelt the chapter name as sex instead of six and I didn't realize until I was about to push the publish button ;-;