09-Confessions

Friday, 7:48am:

Yesterday Eddie yelled at me and Gaege. We explained to him what happened and that we just went to a diner to eat and the park to eat more food. He apologized for getting mad at us and explained that he doesn't want me to have a bad boyfriend like my last relationship. Gaege and I forgave Eddie.

"Okay guys do you know what we are doing today?" Eddie asked. Everyone said no. "Today we are going to a bar! We are going to this really cool bar that's an hour drive though. So why don't you all get ready in a nice outfit." We all went to our rooms. Eddie had made Gaege sleep in the living room instead and now I sleep alone in my room again.

I picked out a really nice red dress. I wore black heels and black tights. For the jewelry I picked a chain necklace and some Mexican bracelets that I bought when I lived in Mexico. I did my usual makeup but I made sure it looked really good. It took me about 20 minutes to finish getting ready.

"Sis, hurry up or we are leaving without you!!" Eddie yelled. "I'M COMING" I yelled back. I walked out of my room and took my purse. "Okay so we will be taking two cars. I'll drive mine and y/n will drive hers. Two people can come with me and two people with y/n."

Narrator and Mully would be going with Eddie, Josh and Gaege were coming with me. We got in the car and I played my usual music. I could hear Josh and Gaege talking but I couldn't understand them. About an hour later we got to the bar.

"Okay we're here!" I yelled and we jumped out of the car and walked to the bar. The others were already there. "Hey you guys made it! I thought y/n wouldn't have been able to drive for that long!" Eddie said. I punched him in the arm and asked Josh and Gaege if they wanted to get some drinks. We walked up to the bar and asked for some drinks. We all got margaritas and shots. We drank them at the bar.

After about 30 minutes of being at the bar we went back to the table. As we were walking back to the table Josh got separated from us. "We should go back for him." Gaege said. "Aww look Gaege cares for his boyfriend." I said. "He is not my boyfriend!" Gaege said. "Let's go to the table then." Me and Gaege were the only ones at the table. I sat next to him. We were both drunk.

"Y/n." Gaege said "yes?" "Do you like anyone?" "Well ya. But the real question is, do you like anyone?" "I do, wanna know who it is?" "Yess please tell me." "Only if you promise not to get mad at me." "Okay I promise." "Okay well. I like... I like you.." I looked at him. And he looked back at me. "Are you joking? Is this a joke?" I asked. "No.. but I understand if you don't like me back." I got up
From the table and went to the bar.

I sat on a stool and ordered a two shots. As I was waiting a guy sat next to me. "Heyy yn long time no see huh." The guy said. I looked at him and noticed it was my ex. "What the fuck are you doing here." I said angrily. "Heyy baby don't be mad at me. I've changed baby. Come back with me." I looked at him with disgust. I got up as I was about to walk to another seat.

I felt a tight grasp around my wrist. "Cmon baby let me take you home" he said. I turned around and tried to pull my hand away. "Get away from me!" I yelled. I looked around helplessly looking for someone I knew. My ex got up and tried to kiss me when all of a sudden I heard Gaege. "Hey yn ready to go?"

Gaege pov:

I told y/n I liked her. She ran off and I didn't know where she went. I wanted to talk to her so I went looking for her. I went to the bar. And I saw her sitting alone. I just watched her. I saw a guy talking to her. She looked so uncomfortable. I went up to her and tried to help her. "Hey y/n you ready to go?" I said "I-" she got cut off by the guy. She isn't going anywhere buddy, she's mine." "No the fuck she isn't." I grabbed y/n's hand and took her to the front of the building.

"Are you okay y/n?" I asked. "No- I- he was my-" before she finished her sentence I gave her a hug. She hugged me back and started crying.

Y/n pov:

Gaege helped me get away from my ex. He gave me a hug. "I'm so- so sorry." I said. "Why- why are you sorry?" Gaege said "I shouldn't have ran off like that." "No no, it's okay, I would run away if someone said they liked me." "No but, I like you too.." "w-your lying? Right?" I looked at him, he looked at me. And we kissed

"OH MY GOD! FINALLY!" Someone yelled. I tried to pull away from the kiss to see what it was but Gaege held me and said "Just ignore him, focus on me." Our small kiss turned into a passionate kiss. After a while we stopped.

"So y/n.. will you be my girlfriend?" Gaege asked "Gaege, I really like you.. and I do want to be your girlfriend.. It's just that.. I barely met you this week. And Eddie will be so mad. Plus we live so far from each other." I said... "But I checked And I realized we only live 20 minutes apart." "But what about Eddie? He probably won't-" I got cut off by a voice. "It's okay, I won't be mad if you two date." I looked and saw it was Eddie. "So- you're fine if we date, I mean we're talking about me and Gaege. Your best friend and your sister. You're fine with that?!" "Yes I am." Eddie said "So what do you say, will you be my girlfriend?" Gaege asked.

"Gaege, can you give me a few days to think about it?" I said "oh, ya sure. Do you want me to put my number in your phone?" "Yes please" after that we called an Uber home.

Everyone was packing for their early flight the next day. Gaege was taking a flight to go to Australia with Mully and Josh.

The next morning I got up to drive everyone to the airport. When we got there I said bye to everyone. When I was going to say bye to Gaege I gave him a hug. "Before you go I want you to know that I like you back. I just am not sure if I'm ready to be in a relationship ever since my last one." I said "I understand. Just text or call me if you change your mind." Gaege walked off to go on his plane.

"GAEGE" I yelled. I ran up to him. He turned around and I gave him a kiss. He kissed back. "I'll miss you." He said "I'll miss you too." We said goodbye and I drove home.

Three days later:

After having a few days to think I decided to text Gaege.
————————————————————————
*1275 words*
-A/N-

Oopsies another long chapter. Sorry not sorry. I had to change a few part of the story because 2022 me was making this very confusing 😭