08-Locked Out

Gaege pov:

It was now Thursday and I had apologized to y/n for making a scene. She forgave me which is good.

"Juicy can I ask you something." Eddie said "umm sure. But make it quick cuz I wanna watch the minions movie." I said. Eddie took me outside and said "Juicy I need you to be completely honest with me. Do you- like my sister?" Wow I was shocked he would ever ask that. I've only known y/n for 3 days. No of course I don't like her. Right? "Umm no, I barely met her a few days ago." Saying that felt wrong, like what I was saying was a lie. "Can we just go back inside now? It's cold out here." I said "Alright fine. But I don't want you and my sister to end up together by the end of the trip." Eddie said. The trip is ending tomorrow. On Friday. I don't even like y/n. I think. We head back inside and I go to Mully's room to talk to him.

"Hey Mully, can I talk to you right now?" I asked. Normally I would talk to Josh about things. Josh is the 5th member of "The boys" but he couldn't come on the trip because of a family emergency. "Oh so Mully is replacing me?" I heard a voice say. "Josh? Is that you?" I said. "Hell ya it is!" Josh got up from under like 10 blankets and came to give me a hug. "Hey Josh! When did you get here?" "I got here last night. Mully let me in and I just slept on his bed." "Oh so you and Mully are-" "No we are not fucking gay you idiot" we laughed and I decided to tell Josh about what had happened.

"Damn, well do you actually like y/n?" Josh asked. "No, well I- no I don't like her- I think." I said unsure "sounds like someone's got a little crush..." "Josh shut the fuck up" "well dude I think you should just confess your feelings to her..." "But- Eddie will get so mad, and- I've only known y/n for a few days. She probably doesn't like me back anyway" we talked for a bit about it and Josh convinced me to tell y/n how I feel on on Friday.

I went outside and brought my vape and phone so I could use them. I hit my vape a couple of times then went on my phone and checked twitter. I got many notifications since I hadn't checked it for two days. I got the usual likes on my posts and comments.

I was about to leave the app until I saw Mully had tagged me in 3 of his posts. I checked the first one and it was me and y/n outside of the store talking about something and using our vapes, the caption only tagged me. The second post was a picture of me and y/n eating pancakes together while she was in my sweater, again the caption only tagged me. The third post was the day me and y/n were cuddling, the caption tagged me and y/n. I clicked y/n's account and followed it.

Y/n's pov:
I saw a notification on my phone that someone named "JuicyFruitSnacks" followed me on twitter.i followed him back and went outside because I knew he would be there. As I walked outside I said "so you finally found my twitter account?" I said kinda laughing. "Oh ya I found it just now. Is your username the same for your other social media?" Gaege asked. "Ya it is. But why is your username "juicyfruitsnacks"? That's kinda weird don't you think?" I said "Not really. My actual YouTube username is just "Juicy" but some bitch had taken it already so I just went with the next best thing." "Oh cool I guess."

We just stood out there enjoying the fresh air and hitting our vapes a few times before I heard Eddie say something. "Hey guys stop making out and come inside Eddie made breakfast." Someone said,

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" I replied. "Oh so is this the y/n you were talking about juicy? Here juicy I'll help you" the boy walked inside the house and closed the door. I went to check and I saw the house was locked. "SHIT" I said "what happened?" Gaege asked. "That guy locked the door on us." Gaege tried to open the door. "JOSH OPEN THE DOOR." That didn't work. "Well I don't have my car keys so we could go walking.." I suggest. "Walking to where? Gaege asked.

"Oh you need your car keys?!" I heard narrator yell out. "He then slightly opened the door and tossed me my keys. He had taken the house keys off my keychain so we couldn't get in. We hopped in my car and I waited for the car to heat up.