03-The boys

5:30am

I woke up to my phone alarm. I had forgotten why I set the alarm this early but then I remembered. I got up quickly to get ready. I decided to wear some black ripped jeans with fishnets under them. I wore my favorite nirvana shirt that Abby gave me. I decided to do light makeup today with just some eyeliner and blush. I made sure the house looked perfect and stepped outside. I walked to my car and started to drive to the beach where I would meet Eddie and his friends.

When I got there I realized I had forgotten my jacket in the living room. I thought it wasn't going to be that cold so I just walked out. I found where Eddie was and gave him a big hug. "Ayy! Sis it's been so long!" Eddie said as he gave me a hug. "Hey Eddie! How are you?" I asked. "I'm doing good!" "Where are your friends?" "Oh they're getting us food, they should be here soon" "oh ok!" Me and Eddie talked for a bit until Eddie's friends showed up.

"Eddie, we leave you alone for 3 minutes and you're already cheating on your girlfriend?" A tall white guy said "Juicy! This is my sister dude!." Eddie said. I was thinking about how Eddie had calling him juicy, what that his name? "Oh so your y/n? Nice to meet you." The boy named "juicy" said. "Oh umm nice to meet you too. May I ask what your name is?" I asked. "Oh my name is Gaege!" He said.

"Hi nice to meet you y/n. You can just call me narrator!" Another boy said. "Oh heyAnd I'm Mully." Another boy said. "Wait, weren't there supposed to be only two of you? Eddie and two others?!" I asked confused "oh ya so I decided to let Mully come because he got jealous. I hope that fine?" Eddie replied "Umm sure. But I think we should head home then." I said. "Ay can one of us go with you in your car?" Mully said. "Oh sure I guess. So who's coming with me?" I said "Ooh! Me! Me!!" Gaege screamed. "Okay!" I said laughing

6:23am

We were in the car driving in silence until Gaege said "can you play some music?" "Are you sure idk if you will like it?" I said unsure "ya it will be fine. I won't Judge." He said.

I was unsure but just went to Spotify and played my favorite playlist called "chill" . I was a bit scared to play it but I just did it. The first song that played was Save that sh*t - Lil peep.

"I didn't know you listened to lil peep! That's pretty cool." Gaege said. "Oh thanks. Most people say my playlist is "depressing" but it's very calming for me." I said. "Ya I totally get that. Music is like an escape for me. Like I can relate to the song." I didn't say anything but I totally understood what he was saying. "Do you mind if I- turn up the volume?" Gaege asked. "Oh ya turn it up to whatever volume you want" I said. Since he was in the passenger seat he could turn it up easily.

7:13am

It was still pretty early by the time we got to the house. We were there before the rest of the boys. "Well here we are. Would you like me to give you a tour?" I asked Gaege. "Oh sure I guess." "So this is the living room. Over here is the kitchen. This is the hallway. Here is the bathroom you will be using. And you will get to decide who sleeps where when the rest of the boys get here." "Wow this place is really nice." "Oh umm thanks. Most of the furniture here was from Ikea to be honest."  "Well now I know where to shop for furniture" we laughed and I went to the kitchen to grab a drink. "Hey do you want a beer?" I asked "oh um sure." Gaege replied. I handed him one and we just chatted for a bit.

About 5 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I went to answer it and it was The rest of the boys. I let them in and gave them a tour. "So I have 2 bedrooms and one couch for someone to sleep on. That leaves one person without a place to sleep."

"I CALL THE BIGGEST ROOM!" Mully yelled. "I CALL THE OTHER ROOM" Yelled narrator. "I guess I'll get the couch!" Said Eddie. "But where am I supposed to sleep?" Asked Gaege. "Ay, hermana, ¿no tienes una cama nido en tu habitación? ¿Por qué no dejas que Gaege duerma allí?" (Ay sis. Don't you have a pull out bed in your room? Why don't you let Gaege sleep there.) asked Eddie. "Oh ya I forgot about that! Uh Gaege. I guess you're sleeping in my room." I said. "Oh ok." We did nothing today but settle in and chill.
————————————————————————
*851 Words*
-A/N-

Honestly this chapter is not my favorite but who cares it's not like anyone reads the a/n's :,) but on another note I'm still shocked that 2022 me was able to finish a story. Especially with everything that I was going through in 2022.
(If you are reading the A/N comment "Pickles 2024!" 😭😭😻)