05-video Ideas

E-Eddie G-Gaege M-Mully N-Narrator Y-you

N: So what are we doing today?
E: Well I was thinking we could do a Drunk cooking video?
M: Sorry guys but I gotta do something else today.
G: That's good cuz I hate being around you when you're drunk.
M: I'm not that annoying when I'm drunk!
N: anyway, y/n is it okay with you if we do this video?
Y: uhh ya I guess so. But you need to let me  take some shots.
M: You drink?
E: You aren't even old enough to drink!
Y: Eddie, I'm 23. And anyway I have been drinking since I was like 16.
E: ¿Qué has dicho?
Y: Nada. No he dicho nada.
G: STOP TALKING TACO BELL
E: Not my fault you can't speak Spanish
N: okay let's stop fighting and go to the store

10:32am

We get to the store and everyone looks around for stuff to buy. Me and Gaege go down to the alcohol area to look for stuff. We picked out two bottles and one thing of wine. We head to the front counter. "Hi do you have the strawberry banana flum? I asked the man at the front counter. "You vape?" Gaege asked me. "Uh ya? Is that a problem for you?" I replied. "No no no. It's just you don't seem like the type of person to do that." Gaege replied.

The group found each other and we all went home. "I CALL DRIVING IN Y/N's CAR!!" Gaege yelled. "Why do you always wanna go in y/n's car?" Eddie asked. "It's because her music taste is better than all of yours!" Gaege said "y/n is it fine if I go in the car with you as well?" Asked Eddie. "Uhh sure!" I said.

We hopped in my car and Gaege hopped in the passenger seat as always. Eddie hopped in the back. I went on Spotify and played my favorite playlist named "Chill" , the playlist I always play.

"Is this... lil peep?" Asked Eddie. "Umm. Ya it is. Why?" I replied. "Well I mean his songs are kinda.. kinda depressing. Are you.. okay?" Asked Eddie. "¡Eddie! Estoy bien. Y esta canción es una de mis favoritas..." "ok ok, Lo siento." The rest of the drive was relatively the same. No talking, just listening to the music and driving. A few times Eddie asked if I was "okay" because the songs I was listening to were "sad and depressing" which got on my nerves but I ignored him.

2:45pm

Once we got home the boys started to get the video stuff set up. I grabbed all of the alcohol and set it up looking nice. I pulled up a recipe on how to make strawberry and banana pancakes. "Okay I think the kitchen is all ready! When are you guys doing the video?" I asked "What do you mean? You know that you're going to be in the video too. Right?" Narrator said. "I'm going to be in the video?! Are you sure you want ME? Cuz I'm pretty annoying when I'm drunk.." "Ya! And since Mully won't be here we will need someone else!" Eddie said. "Oh okay then.. I'm going to go and get ready then."

I walked to my room and picked out a basic outfit that I wouldn't mind getting dirty. I wore some ripped blue jeans and a random hoodie I found on the floor. I went to the bathroom to do my makeup. I put on my basic makeup. Just some blush. Eyeliner, and mascara. I straightened my hair a bit and made sure I was ready to make my first video. With my brother. I walked out and the boys were waiting for me. But I heard them giggling. "What's so funny?" I asked.
————————————————————————
*645 words*
-A/N-

Hmmm I wonder what the boys are giggling about?? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF- Nah I'm just joking but you will find out it the next chapter ;)