10-Our Love Is Real

I decided to text Gaege today. After everything that happened I gave myself a few days to think about it. I truly like Gaege, so I texted him.

Y-you G-gaege

Y: Hey gaege.
G: Oh hey y/n.
Y: So I took a few days to think. And I decided that I really like you. And I want to be your girlfriend. I just hope you haven't changed your mind yet.
*Delivered*

Shit. He probably hates me now.

Gaege pov:

It had been three days since I told y/n how I felt about her. She said she needed some time to think. I gave her my number so she could text me. "Dude stop worrying about y/n! Just leave your phone alone for a few minutes!" Josh said. "Dude no. What if she texts me while I'm gone." I said. "Just hangout with us for one minute, it's fine!" "Alright, but only for a minute." Josh drove me to a bar and we just hung out and had drinks. I forgot to check my phone one time to text y/n back but after I said "hi" to her I didn't check my phone the whole night. I woke up the next morning and checked my phone. Fuck. Y/n texted me and I completely forgot to text her back. "What should I do?" I thought to myself.

Y/n pov:

It had been a day since I texted Gaege that I wanted to be his girlfriend. I still got zero texts from him. I was over thinking a lot, so much that I had forgotten to eat. I got that dizzy feeling again. But I ignored it. I got drunk that night, I didn't go out, I just drank too much at home. I cried a lot. The next morning I woke up with a hangover. The week that The boys came over I had taken a sick week from work. Today I actually had to go to work.

I drove to the restaurant I worked at. I worked as a bartender in a really fancy restaurant. I got a really good paycheck and really good tips.

Another day passed by and I still hadn't gotten a text from Gaege. I went to work as always. I was working the pm shift today so that meant I would get off of work at 12 pm. At around 10am a group came in.

I really didn't see who was in that group. All I could see was that the group was a white family celebrating someone's birthday. After a while some of that group walked over to the bar. They sat in front of me and I realized that I knew one of the people in that group. It was Gaege. He was still sitting at the table.

"Excuse me." Someone said, "Oh hello! My name is y/n! And I'll be your bartender tonight!" I said in my "work" voice. "That's great to know! Can we order 8 margaritas and 14 shots of tequila? Hope that's not too much to ask for." One of the guys said. "Nope, that will not be a problem for me. May I just ask what you're celebrating today?" I said. "Oh it's my nephew's birthday today!"

I made and served the drinks. They took them to the table. "Hey so I was wondering if you could come by our table every 10 minutes to ask us for drinks?" The man asked. "I would need to ask my manager, but if he says it's fine then I'll let you know. Which number is your table?" I asked. "Oh it's table 14" the man left and I went to ask my manager.

I came back a few minutes later. My manager said it was alright if I become their "waitress" as well as their bartender. I walked to the table a little nervous that Gaege would recognize me.

"Okay guys so I have some great news for you! I will be your personal waitress and bartender!" I said in a cheerful voice. "That's great! Can we get another round of shots? All of them tequila, except can you make one of them a "watermelon" flavor?" He asked "sure thing! Now who here is the one being a little different?" I asked jokingly.

They all looked at Gaege "the birthday boy wants to be different!" Someone said "Wait what?" Gaege asked. He looked at me. "Well I'll go and get your drinks ready!" I walked off to the bar. I put all their drinks on a tray and walked towards their table. "Alright here are your drinks! And here is the special watermelon for the birthday boy!" I said. I had to act like I didn't know him so I could get good tips. "Excuse me miss, but do you do free birthday desserts? If so, can we get one?" A Lady asked.
"Yes! I will be back with a cake right away!" I walked off to the kitchen

After about 10 minutes I brought them the cake. "Would you like to have the staff sing? Or just you guys sing?" I asked "Gaege what do you want?" Someone asked. "Let's have the staff sing, I guess." Gaege said. I brought over what we like to call "the singing staff" which is a group of 4 people who are the best singers in the restaurant. I was a part of that group. We started singing the regular happy birthday song. After that I left.

The family started to get ready to leave. "Hey guys Wait for me in the car, I need to go to the bathroom." Gaege said. He walked over to the bar where I was. "Hey so I didn't know you worked here." He said. "Well you never asked about my job." I replied. "Hey so about your text." "Oh so you did see it? Why didn't you reply?" I asked "well, I lost my phone on the day you texted me. When I found it, I didn't really know what to say, I mean I left you on delivered for a whole day, and Josh told me to not text back immediately." "Well I understand that I guess, but just tell me, are we dating now? It's fine if you changed your mind." "I- I haven't, I still love you y/n. So that's why I came over here to ask, wil-" Gaege got cut off

"Gaege hurry up! Or else we will leave you here!" A lady yelled. "Just go home! I'll get a ride home later." Gaege yelled back "okay! Just hurry up and ask the waitress out!" The lady then left. "So what I wanted to say was. Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Gaege asked. "Yes. Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. "Yes, I love you y/n" "I love you too Gaege." Gaege looked at me and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back.

The next morning:

I woke up earlier than usual, I looked around my room for my phone. I saw Gaege had texted me *Good morning yn. Call me when you wake up!* I read his text and called him.

G-Gaege Y-You

G: Good morning yn!
Y:Good Morning!
G: I was wondering if you wanted to do something today? If you're busy it's okay.
Y: I'm not busy today. So ya we can do something!
G: Okay yn, I'll text you when I'm outside of your house!
Y: Okay, I'll see you later!
G: bye!!!
Y: adiós !
*call ended*

I got off of my bed and started to get ready. I wore a black skirt with fishnets under them. I put on a nirvana shirt. I went to do my hair and makeup. I curled my hair a bit and put on some eyeliner, blush, and mascara. I decided to wear a little bit of lipstick today.

By the time I was done getting ready Gaege texted me that he was outside. I got my purse and went outside. "Good morning yn." Gaege said with a smile "good morning." I got in his care and gave him a kiss.

"Where are we going today?" I asked. "It's a surprise! Yn can you play your playlist?" He asked. "Of course!" I put on the playlist we always listen to. He drove us to the diner so we could eat breakfast.

After that he took me to an arcade. We played games for about an hour and then went bowling for a little. He vlogged some of our date so I could put it on my YouTube channel. After the arcade and bowling he drove us to a park.

By the time we got there the sun was setting. Throughout our whole date Gaege kept staring at me. "What? Why are you looking at me so much?" I asked, laughing. "I'm just thinking about how beautiful you are." A blushed at that. I looked at him. He looked back at me. We kissed. In the middle of our kiss I felt a drop of water on my face. I pulled away for a second to see it started raining. I didn't care, I went back to kissing him, In the rain. After a bit we walked back to the car. We ended our date by listening to my playlist, this was truly the best date ever. I love Gaege so much.
————————————————————————
*1579 Words*
-A/N-

Sorry guys another long chapter, but I'm sad to say this book is almost done. Please share this story to other people!! <333