01-planning

1:23am

It was 1:23am, I woke up to a phone call. I knew already it was going to be a spam call, I was right. I declined and decided to listen to some music. I put on my Spotify playlist named "Chill" it had songs on there like "Broken-Lund" and "U.-niteboi" and "save that sh*t-Lil peep" all the songs on that playlist were kinda the same. Sad songs some people say. But music was my escape from reality, music helped me through so much. I decided to go on twitter for a bit and just scroll through stuff. I saw my brother had posted something. My brother's name is Eddie and he decided to become a full time YouTuber. I thought it was pretty cool and decided to make a Chanel just for fun. I post every Sunday and Saturday. My channel is pretty small, I have only 700 subscribers. I fell asleep listening to my music.

8:42am

I woke up at around 8:00 and watched a bit of tv before I decided to get up. I went to the kitchen and made some waffles. I scrolled through twitter and saw my brother posted something about "going to Florida" for a few weeks. Sh*t. I went and called Eddie right away.

E-Eddie Y-you

E: Hola!!!
Y: Eddie..
E: what? Did I do something wrong?...
Y: Yes! Why didn't you tell me you were coming to Florida?!
E: oh. It must have slipped my mind, sorry!
Y :Let me guess. You are going to need to stay with me at my house?
E: uhh yes...
Y: alright that's fine. Just tell me when you're coming over. Okay?
E: ok sis! I'll see you soon!
Y: ¡Ay Adiós! ¡Hasta pronto! ¡Té cuidado!
E: Okay bye sis!
Y: Bye!

10:35am

After chilling out for a bit I got a text from Eddie saying he's coming over to Florida next week. He said that he's going to bring two of his friends to stay with us. I got up and decided to get the guest rooms ready. I lived in a 3 bedroom apartment and I used two of the bedrooms as guest bedrooms. I went to the smallest bedroom and cleaned up in there since I also use that one as my recording room. I put my desk and computer stuff in my room so the guest bedroom doesn't seem so cramped. I made the bed and took out any extra stuff that was in there. The second guest bed was around the same size as my room. I cleaned up and made the room look nice. I figured since it was gonna be three people I would go shopping. I got ready to go to the store. I wore some black jeans and a random green sweater I found on my bed. I walked to the store and bought the usual groceries but for 3 people.

When I got home I put the food away. I went to my room and took a nap.

7:23pm

I woke up feeling a bit sick. I got up and I felt so dizzy I fell back down. I realized I had not eaten anything but those two waffles since this morning. I tend to not eat a lot during the day. And when I forget to eat I pay for it later by feeling dizzy for the next few days. I walked to the kitchen very slowly and grabbed some chicken Nuggets and heated them up. Once they were done I grabbed them and just ate them plain. I felt a little bit better but still kinda dizzy. I fell back on my bed and put on my Spotify playlist. I fell asleep for a while.

————————————————————————
*635 Words*
-A/N-

Okay so this is the first story I have ever wrote and actually finished. I wrote this story in early 2022 but I decided I would post it this year! I made some changes as I was not the best writer back then. But let me know how you like this story!