23

Ray:
"Guys I only have 4 beds," Anna smirks, "One for me, One for Don, One for Gilda and Emma, and one for Ray and Norman,"

Ray turns red and I smile. "Sounds cool to me," I say grabbing onto Ray. I pull him into a hug. His face hides in my shoulder as I flip everyone else off. Everyone gasps offended.

All the beds are on the same room. The beds are in a certain order. We all claim one:

(Once again sorry about my awful handwriting)

Norman:
The beds are twin sized, which makes Ray closer to me. He cuddles up to me (which he really doesn't have a choice), and drifts to sleep. I rub circles on his back, until I eventually drift off to sleep as well.

0 days left ;)

I wake up cuddled closer to Ray than normal. Everyone else is gathered around us taking photos. "Guys stop, you're going to wake him up," I mumble, pulling him closer. "Aww-" they start. "And if you wake him up you'll never see the light of day again," I hiss, cutting them off. They all back up with their hands on the air.

Ray clings on to me and moves closer. I wrap my arms around him. "You need to wake him up," Anna whispers, "school starts in not to long."

"I forgot it's a Monday," I sigh. I gently sit up. "I'm gonna get ready then wake him up," I say as I walk to get dressed. I pull on a baby blue sweater and black ripped jeans. I ruffle my hair around and call it a day.

I walk back out the door and over to Ray. "Rayyyy," I gently shake him awake. "Why don't you call him pet names?" Don asks. "I don't know, I guess I didn't think about them," I sigh.

Ray doesn't wake up. "Ray, baby," I say as I gently shake him. He slightly opens his eyes. "Ray, darling, you need to get up," I smile at him.

He slowly sits up and grabs ahold of me. He pulls me towards him. "Get ready," I chuckle at him. He lays on top of me. "Noooooo," he whines holding me tighter.

"Get ready or I'll do it for you," I smirk at him. He sits up. "Do it then," he smirks back. "Gladly," I smile at him and pick him up. I grab his bag and walk to the bathroom.

"Get ready," I say tossing him the bag. "No," he groans. "I will actually do it for you," I tell him with a serious expression. "So?" He groans. Whatever I pull out a shirt and some pants from his bag.

"Here," I toss him the clothes. "Whatever," he sighs as he strips his shirt.

I slowly walked out the bathroom door. "What was that," Emma asks me. "The usual, Ray not wanting to get up," I tell her. "Oh, so he like, does this every morning," she asks. "Yeah pretty much, I've never had to threaten to change him though," I sigh. "You had to threaten to change him?!" She laughs. "Yup," I say and nod my head.

Ray walks out of the bathroom. "Ray did you bring a sweatshirt?" I ask him. "Other than the one from yesterday, no," he says and hugs me. "Jeez Ray," I sigh and toss him one of my extra sweatshirts. "I never leave without an extra. "Thanks," he smiles as he slides it on.

Okay, so, I'm writing this at like 3 in the morning and my brain isn't working so I have no idea if this is good or not.