18

This chapter is just a filler of Emma and Gilda's date. :)

Emma:
After Norman gave me the advice, I got ready. I threw on some blue jeans with a floral tube top. I pull out my phone and tap on Gildas contact.

Emma:
Hey I'm on my way to pick you up :)

I send it to her while I walk out the door. I hop in my car and turn on the engine. I turn on the radio and turn up the volume. I hit the gas pedal and start driving towards her house.

When I arrive I pull out my phone. I walk up to her door and knock. Someone walks towards the door and opens it.  "Hey Emma!" Gilda exclaims hugging me. Her green hair falls directly above her shoulders. She's wearing black pants and a pastel green crispy top. "Hey Gilda," I reply after examining her, "you look pretty," I blush and look away.

"Thank you," she responds turning red, "you too,"

"You ready to go?" I ask her. "Yeah, let's go," she says and smiles calmly.

We walk over to my car and get in. I grab hold of her hand and give it a tight squeeze before I begin driving. She squeezes my hand back.

I drive around the city and head to Corner street.

"Here we are," I smile at here when we arrive at the cherry blossom. "Woah, it's so beautiful," Gilda says in amazement. "Not more beautiful than you," I shyly smile at here. She blushes and looks away.

We get out of the car and walk over to the tree. We sit down under the tree and start chatting.

After a while, I look at her then down at her lips. I lean closer to her. She closes the gap between us, placing her lips on mine. "Hey Gilda," I smile looking at her. She blushes and nods. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I slowly ask her. She turns even more red and looks at me. "Y-yeah," she says slowly. I pull her closer to me and place her lips on mine.