11

4 days left.

I wake up sitting at my desk. I look out the window that I left open. Ray also fell asleep at his window. I chuckle at him and start to get ready.

I get on the shower. I think of rays flustered face as the hot water beats my back.

I get out of the shower and change. I put on a green sweatshirt and put some jeans on.

I finish getting ready and walk out my door.

Norman:
Wake up

I send this text and call him.

Ray
Norman

Whatttt, I'm tireddddd

School starts soon, get ready I'm going to come pick you up.

Okay dad

(Inappropriate non funny joke warning)
That's Daddy to you

W-wha-

Before he can finish his sentence I hang up and slide on my shoes. I walk out the door. 

I walk up to Rays house and knock on the door.

"Oh hello Norman," Isabella greets. "Hello Isabella," I greet her back. "Are you here for Ray?" She asks. "Yup," I smile at her. "Come in, he's getting ready," Isabella says as she ushers me inside.

A few minutes later, Ray still hasn't come down. "It's really been nice chatting with you, I'm gonna go check on Ray," I smile at her. "Oh of course," she smiles back as I walk to Rays room.

"Ray!" I call as I walk closer to his room. Ray doesn't respond. I walk into his room and see him wearing a t-shirt and pants. "Ray! it's cold outside!  Here," I shout giving him my hoodie. "What about you?" He asks. "It's okay, I'm fine," I reassure sliding the hoodie over him.

"About that perverted comment this morning," he says as he strikes me across the face. "Ouch! That hurt," I yelp and hold my face. "Good!" Ray says. I grab him and pull him closer. "Im not letting you go until you apologize,"