1

Jeon Jungkook is known for being one of the best performers in the K-Pop industry.

He is a talented individual who has worked hard to get where he is today.

However, his talent is often overshadowed by his arrogance and rudeness, which he has displayed on numerous occasions.

Taehyung, on the other hand, is a soft-hearted individual who hates Jeon Jungkook with a passion.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were both K-pop idols coming from the same industry, so they must have a good relationship, right?

Wrong, very wrong.

Their animosity towards each other began at their siblings’ wedding.

Taehyung, being the clumsy person he is, mistakenly poured a soft drink on Jeon Jungkook’s designer suit.

Instead of accepting the apology that Taehyung offered, Jeon Jungkook responded with a cold and arrogant tone, refusing to accept the plea.

“You have eyes Kim use them for their purpose.”

This behavior by Jungkook left a bad taste in Taehyung’s mouth.

From then on, the two started avoiding each other at all costs.

They would make sure that they are never in the same place at the same time, and if they were, they would stare daggers at each other and exchange cold glares.

Taehyung found it tough to be in the same industry with Jungkook, working with the same people and attending the same events.

Jungkook was always known for his behavior, which often left his fans disappointed.

He would often show arrogance and rudeness towards his fans, and Tae was not an exception.

Taehyung had heard stories about how Jungkook had pushed and shoved his fans to get away from them.

This behavior towards his fans was hard for Taehyung because he always put his fans first and made sure that they felt appreciated and loved.

He could not understand how someone could be so arrogant and rude towards their fans who made them who they were.

Despite their hatred for each other, they both continued to work hard and chase their dreams.

Taehyung’s popularity continued to grow, and he was soon recognized as one of the most genuine and lovable individuals in the industry.

Jungkook too continued to impress with his talent, but his behavior towards his fans continued to disappoint.

In conclusion, the feud between Taehyung and Jungkook started at the wedding of their siblings, where a small mistake led to a lifetime of animosity.

This story serves as a reminder that our behavior towards others can impact our relationships for a lifetime, and it is important to always treat others with kindness and respect.

While Jungkook’s arrogance and rudeness may have gotten him far in his career, it is Taehyung’s genuine and loving personality that will leave a lasting impression on his fans and those around him.

Their common sentences they had spoken to each other were like “I’m still better than you” and “you wish you were as talented as me”.

However, their rivalry took a new turn when they received a message from the producer of their upcoming album, informing them that their record label had decided to feature only one member on the title track.

Jungkook and Taehyung were both eager to be the one selected, but they knew that only one of them could be chosen.

The tension between them grew stronger as they both started to prepare for the audition.

They spent long hours in the studio, working on their vocal and dance skills, determined to impress the producer and win the opportunity to be the lead vocalist.

The day of the audition arrived, and Jungkook and Taehyung went into the studio separately, of course, not before taunting each other.

Each of them gave their best performance, pouring all their passion and energy into their singing and dancing.

When they came out of the studio, they looked at each other, unsure of who had been selected, yet Jungkook’s cocky smile was present on his lips annoying Taehyung to the core.

But then, the producer came out and said, “Congratulations, boys, you both did an amazing job. We’ve decided to feature both of you on the title track.”

Jungkook and Taehyung were both surprised and smug.

They both won.

As they walked out of the studio, Jungkook turned to Taehyung and said, “I hope you succeed in the industry, Taehyung -shi.”

Taehyung fake smiled and replied, “Oh I will, and I will show everyone what I am capable of.”

Jungkook and Taehyung went on to collaborate on the title track, producing a masterpiece that blew away their fans and the rest of the music industry.

Their fans had no idea that they weren’t very fond of each other.

To be continued

Trust me, their bickering will be annoying🙃 but it will not last long.