decisions (ch.26)

1:36am

Genya POV

I haven't talked to Muichiro or tried to since we kissed.. what if he really didn't like me like how I thought he did? What if he just kissed me because he felt bad? I turned over in my bed and shoved my face into a pillow. I haven't been able to sleep for the past 2 weeks. That's how long we haven't talked to eachother. I've seen him of course but it's awkward and I don't know what to do. I got up and walked out of my room seeing Sanemi eating cereal? "Why are you up?" He asked, "I can't sleep" I replied. "Why?" "I keep thinking about someone" I mumbled. I stood on the other side of the counter and covered my face. "Who?" Sanemi asked, "u-uhm mui.." I mumbled. Sanemi gave me a look. I sighed and set my head down on the counter. "I know" I mumbled again. Sanemi rolled his eyes I knew it. I can just tell when he's gonna do something like that. I wonder when he's gonna yell at me. "What makes you keep thinking about him?" Sanemi asked, "u-uhm well...like, he's just so different I guess. And uhm something had happened and he hasn't talked to me in like 2 weeks.." I said looking at him. "Damn, I was wondering why you weren't with him" Sanemi replied as he continued eating. "Is that good or?-" "to be honest, I thought you liked him. But, anyways, what happened to make him not talk to you?" "Uh..we may or may not have kissed" I mumbled as my voice started to become a whisper. "Huh" he said. "We kissed" I mumbled. Sanemi's jaw dropped. "Huh?! When?!" He asked. "Uh like 2 weeks ago I dunno" "damn so he started ignoring you like right after the kiss?" I nodded. "I would confront him" Sanemi said and continued eating. "should I?" I mumbled. "I would, I think you should, don't be a coward...if he doesn't like you he doesn't but if he kissed you back he probably does..no he does like you back" Sanemi said, I shrugged. "I dunno" "well, know" Sanemi said taking his last bite and walking over to the sink, placing the dish in there. "Since you can't sleep wash the dishes and think about your decision" Sanemi said and patted my back. Before I could argue he walked off to his room. I sighed. Should I confront him?

Words:417