THE ARGUMENT(ch.5)

POV: MUICHIRO😶‍🌫️

<ITS LUNCH AND GENYA AND MUI ARE SITTING TOGHRTHER>

Me and genya were eating lunch and talking. I suddenly got sivers down my spine. I knew it was yui walking be hind about to yell at me. I think genya could tell that I was scared because he asked me what was wrong but at that moment yui slammed his hand on the table and started yelling at me saying that I was supposed to hang out with him not genya and that I am no good. I couldn't help but cry again. I was so mad and sad. I never got mad at yui, but it wasn't anger it was something else...it was jealousy. I have never felt jealous before. Did...I have a...crush on genya?
<time skip the twins are home>

When I got home, I could tell yui was mad. I went on and started talking to him about how I felt about genya, but he cut me off and was screaming at my face and pushing me. I fell to the ground. I felt bad. I did just hang out with his friend. But I started to cry when he said he would abandon me. I just ran to my room crying. I couldn't believe it. Later, I went out of my room to get some food. When I saw someone in the doorway, it was a demon. I could tell it wasn't human. It went to swing, but Yuichiro jumped in the way, getting his right arm cut off.he continued to say "ow ow brother it hurts."Brother help." I took him to the corner, but the demon followed us. Then I blacked out. After a while I came back to my senses and saw that I defeated a demon. I couldn't walk. I finally made it home. I cried it wasn't a dream my twin brother was really dying. At that point I just passed out.