pushing (ch.18)

3:20am

Genya POV

I yawned as I looked at the time as the TV was on the main menu, it was 3am. I keep waking up at 3am for some reason.. I don't remember any dreams I have either. I realized I was on the couch with mui. Ginko was laying on my leg. I'm confused, I thought she didn't like me. Maybe she just fell asleep and mistaken me for Mui. I realized mui had his head on my neck. I blushed. I had my arm around him, I blushed more. I wasn't tired anymore. I reached for my phone, ginko woke up. She gave me a werid look. "Sorry!- did I wake you?" I whispered, or tried to. "yes!" She yelled. "Shi-" mui moved his head. He looked at me. I started moving my arm but he grabbed my hand move it back to where it was. "Ginko stop bothering genya" he mumbled and placed his head back on my neck. I opened my mouth but my face got hotter as he had his hand on my other leg. Ginko looked at me. She was pissed. She flew off and went into Muichiro's room. Muichiro looked up at me. "Sorry if I woke you up" I mumbled. "I woke her up and she-" he kissed my neck slightly and laid his head back down. I blushed more. Did he actually just? My face felt so hot. I grabbed my phone, now that it was besides me, and looked at Sanemi's texts...

Nemi:)

Hey when are you coming home???

You good?

Can you just text me or something to tell me
You are ok?

Hey omg I'm so sorry Nemi I haven't
been on my phone I'm at Muichiro's
I'll be home tomorrow prob

You scared the shit out of me you dumbass.

Sorry:((

Ur making me feel bad shut up

Why are you at Muichiro's?

After I took him home he told me I
could stay for a bit and I ended up
falling asleep here and we've just
been hanging out-

Oh mk. Well go to sleep

U go to sleep?

I'm older then you shut up

Mb

I sat my phone back down. Muichiro pushed me slightly, I laid down, he got ontop of me and laid down. I blushed more. He wrapped his arms around me and his legs. I patted his back slightly confused. I spaced out as I started playing with his hair. I wasn't tired. I really wasn't. Muichiro had his head placed in my neck. I felt his breathing, this felt so werid but it feels right.. Muichiro moved his head slightly. I think he was sleeping, I dont know. I feel bad for him, especially about his brother, I miss yui sometimes. The other night I thought about Yui while mui was in my arms. I imagined if Muichiro died instead of him. Would this happen? Would we still be friends? I never got to say goodbye. Or apologize. I feel bad. I was debating on going over to their house that night he died actually to apologize, what if I do go over? Would I have been able to save him? Is it my fault I never went over? I shouldn't be blaming myself for this I've already blamed myself for enough. Muichiro had woken up. It was 4am. Ginko came and landed on Muichiro's back. "Hashibami is trying to get in" ginko said glaring at me. "Oh, mui-" "don't let him in he's fine, don't get up I'm getting comfortable" Muichiro mumbled still having his head against my neck. I blushed more. I covered my mouth. Ginko rolled her eyes. "Can you just see what he wants?-" I mumbled. "k" she flew off. "Are you that comfortable?" I mumbled. "Mhm" he hummed. Ginko came back, "Sanemi was freaking out and sent you, that's all but Sanemi is fine now" ginko said landing on Muichiro's back again. "Oh- well, I've talked to Sanemi" I replied. Ginko flew off. "I really don't think ginko likes me" I mumbled. "She doesn't like anyone, it's not just you" he said looking up at me. "Oh.. alright" I mumbled. Muichiro sat up, he looked down at me for a moment. I was confused. "Are you comfortable?" He asked, I shrugged. "I could be better I me-" Muichiro got up grabbing my hand and dragged me to his bed and pushed me. I blushed more. Muichiro laid besides me and grabbed a blanket and laid on me again. I blushed more. I smiled slightly as I played with his hair again as he had his arms around me again, along with his legs again. "Are you tired?" He mumbled, I blushed more. I shrugged. "Why?" "Well- i-i uhm..I keep waking up at uhm.." I kept saying uhm. He was so cute. He just looked at me, it seemed like I was the only person who existed to him. I blushed more. His eyes are beautiful as well..they don't have any highlights but still they are beautiful.. I spaced out for a moment before he had his finger over my scar, he was just touching it. He smiled slightly. "Can you continue?" He smiled. I blushed more. I cupped his face. This was on impulse. I didn't even realize I did this until I started leaning in. I opened my eyes quickly realizing what I was about to do. He was just looking at me. I felt bad, I know he doesn't feel the same way for me. I sat up as Muichiro just stared at me. I felt bad. I blushed more as I got out of his bed. "are you okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah I just uhm have to go" I mumbled and ran out. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. "Gen?- are you sure your alright?" He said. He called me gen. I stood up. I nodded quickly before opening his door, he hugged me from behind. I blushed more. I shoved his hands off of me after a few seconds. I walked out. I shut his door before he could do anything I was already gone. I had been sprinting. I quickly made it back home and opened the door. It was like 5 something, I don't think Nemi was awake. But, I saw him sitting in the kitchen. "Genya?-" he mumbled. I wanted to start crying but I didn't even have a reason to cry. "You okay?" He asked. I stared at him. I nodded faking a smile. "Love you" I smiled hugging him. He pushed me off him. I was used to it at this point. I walked off and into my room. I locked my door and sat on my bed. I forgot my phone. How do I forgot these things..?

Words: 1140