You lied!?! (CH.13)

POV:MUICHIRO
   When I woke up I was greeted to that tall kid. "Hi" he said. "What do you want? I just woke up and your already bothering me jeez give me a break."I said but I felt bad but I didn't let him see that. I could see that he was upset. "Jeez are you a crybaby." I asked him. "No" he replied sniffling. "Ugh" I hugged him because he reminded me of my old self...a crybaby. I HATED BEING A CRYBABY. I could tell he was shocked that I hugged him but he hugged me back....it felt good. Do I have feeling for him. But of course he had to ruin it by asking me if I remembered him. I just pushed him off. "No I don't know you" I said to him kinda being rude. "Then why did you hug me?" He asked. "Because I don't like to see people act like how I used to." He looked so surprised when I told him that. "You remember that??" He asked. "Remember what??" I think he is going crazy. "Nothing" he looked sad. " you know that red haired kid?". "Uhm I think so...didn't he say he was my Boyfriend?". "He did... well he lied to you y'all only talked once over all." He told me. I got really mad. And stormed out of my bed and my room. Limping a bit but when I find him I will give him a piece of my mind. After a little bit of looking I saw him with the rest of the hashira and a black and pink haired girl,blue haired boy,and a yellow haired boy skimping over a girl with a muzzle in her mouth. "Ara~Ara~ what are you doing out of bed Tokito-San??" A purple haired girl asked me. I started to scream at him picking him up by the collar of his shirt. "WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME YOU LITTLE B*TCH. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU. YOUR A NO GOOD PIECE OF SH*T. I WISH YOU WERE DEAD." After I finished screaming at him I threw him on the ground. I was pissed. He was crying...good. I felt something touch my shoulder it was the tall kid. He went to say something I just pushed him out of my way and went back to my room. I could feel the anger turn to tears. I started to cry. But I heard a knock on the door I quickly stoped crying when a tall blind man walked in. "What was that for." He asked. "HE LIED TO ME!" I screamed back. "What did he lie about?". "HE SAID HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND AND HES NOT HE IS USING MY SICKNESS AGANST ME!!" I couldn't help but tear up and scream it's the only way I don't start balling. I think he could tell I was upset because the started to pat my head. The tall kid came and sat by me. "Hi tall kid" he started to laugh. " Thats what you call me??" He was still laughing. His laugh was so cute. I could feel my face turn pink. I was...blushing!?!? "Y-yes" why did I stutter??