Chapter 13

•·.· Chapter 13 ·.·•

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." Cindy gushed. She grabbed a jar of grape jelly from the refrigerator and crossed over into the living room where she slumped down on the recliner. She dug a spoon into the jar and swallowed a heap of the sticky sweet. Aubrey couldn't count how many times she warned Cindy about her unhealthy eating habits.

"I can't believe you watched," Aubrey said shaking her head.

"Of course I watched. Who would have thought it? Aubrey Tindale scoring the prestige position of being the girlfriend to the sickest badass guy ever. I'm jealous."

Aubrey didn't even consider replying to that statement.

Cindy's eyes lit up excitedly as she continued. "Do you realize that you're basically untouchable? Who in their right mind would even dare to mess with you now?" she ranted on excitedly. "Did you see that fight?"

Aubrey didn't even bother to tell Cindy that no one usually bothered her in the first place. It wasn't like she was some sort of thug or a threat to society.

"You've read one too many mafia romance novels," Aubrey interrupted before she really got carried away. Cindy had a very over reactive imagination. It proved to be useful at times but other times...not so much. Cindy scoffed and flicked her hand forward dismissively.

"So what was that eye thing between you and Aiden at the club?" Aubrey asked folding her arms over her chest.

Cindy blinked furiously and shrugged. "Ask him. He's the one that was eye raping me."

Aubrey stood up and stretched lazily. "What's your point? You do the same to him every day in class."

Cindy scoffed. "That's different. At least I demonstrate some level of class. I do it secretly so he doesn't notice but he didn't even try to hide it."

Aubrey laughed. "Are we talking about the same guy who told Mrs. Browne in front of her husband that her ass looks like a deflated whoopee cushion? I think everyone knows by now that Aiden is anything but subtle."

Cindy burst out laughing. She had almost forgotten about that incident. It had happened during their very first week of college. Mr. and Mrs. Brown were in charge of the new student orientation process and were giving all freshmen a tour of the college.

Everyone heard him before they saw him. It was hard not to. He was singing the chorus to Adam Levine's pay phone quite loudly as he sauntered down the hall and it was not the clean version. Mrs. Browne lips had pursed in anger and she had turned an almost unhealthy shade of red.

"Mr. Charles. You know that we do not accept such profanity here at our college. And what are you doing loitering the halls? Get your butt to class now."

Aiden had given her an amused once over then proceeded to tell her in not so kind words exactly how unattractive he thought her ass was before strolling away continuing where he left off in his song.

"Hey!" Aubrey waved her hands in front if Cindy's face trying to regain her attention.

"Sorry," Cindy muttered while scratching her head. "I was having a flashback."

"It must have been funny. You had a goofy grin on your face the entire time."

Cindy chuckled. "It was. By the way do you remember that time when Aiden told Mr. Crane that he had a nice haircut?"

Aubrey snorted. "Yep. I also remember that Mr. Crane had food poisoning and all his hair fell off the day before." Aubrey bit her lips to prevent laughing aloud at the memory. "That was not nice at all."