Chapter 1 : DEAR STRANGER

I was packing my stuff when I find a beautiful blue old diary in a wooden box. It's my old diary . I started to write in this when I was 12. Due to stress I stopped writing in this at the age of 17 the day I graduated from high school. I open the diary and start reading the first page. 

14 March, 2017 

14 March, 2017 

Dear Stranger ,

Today is my first time writing in a diary. My brother Chase got it as a sorry present . I already liked it . I hope we can have a great bonding . So let me tell you about myself .I am Lyra Hensley. I read in Honeybee  middle school , I'm 12. So today my brother who is in high school  brought home his new girlfriend Stacy . She came to me and acted all sweet towards me. The minute my brother went to the bathroom  . She started bullying me . Stacy ,'' You little ugly thing , why are you disturbing me and Chase ?Give us some privacy , will you? You are such a loser ,don't you have any friends ? Go and play with them, you pathetic loser. Look at your braces and glasses like eww !!  You have such a pretty necklace , give it to me ! It does not suit on your ugly face . Me,'' No it's my last gift from my grandma ! '' I cried in panicked voice. Just  then my brother came from the bathroom and saw Stacy grabbing my hair to get the necklace . She started panicking and said,'' Babe. It's not what it looks like!''. Chase did not say anything he came towards us  and pushed Stacy away from me . The next thing I knew Chase kicked her out of the house and I never saw her again. He then took me to ice cream and asked me to tell him everything . After that he looked really guilty and bought me a brand new diary .  So that's how I got you . My tutor a.k.a - my  first crush came. So byeeeee!!!

                                                                                                                                                                              End -

                                                                                                                                                                             Lyra Hensley

I turn off the diary and shove it in my suitcase . I go to the dinning room and  I meet some unexpected people . 

(sorry if this chapter is too short. It's my first time publishing on Wattpad and none of this art is drawn by me)

                                                                                                          Thank you 

                                                              -Labiba Mahbub Rodela(Author)