Chapter 15 : LOVE LIST (PART -1)

I sighed. I get up and lay on the bed. So many emontions going through my head. I will need to confess. But I need to be sure he has feelings for me too. A idea pops in my brain . I will need to try this in the morning. I feel my eyes closing .

I open my eyes and yawn. Tina and Katie sits on my bed. Katie ,''So what have you planned ?''.  I tell them eyerything . Tina ,'' It's a great plan. But today me and Katie are giving you a makeover. Flynn won't be able to take his eyes of you.''. Before I could say anything Katie ,'' I know you are welcomed''. We all laugh . They pull me towards to the bathroom and  tell me to fresh up. I brush my teeth. Wash my face with the cleanser. I use some skincare product. As soon as I get out of the bathroom they give a dozen of outfits to try. We all end up choosing a elgent white dress,flower shaped earrings, a white handbag and a pair of white heels.

 We all end up choosing a elgent white dress,flower shaped earrings, a white handbag and a pair of white heels

Katie starts to pull my hair and makes a bun with my hair . Tina waxes my leg , puts makeup in  face  with occasionaly  slapping my face to keep my eyes open. After two hours I get to look myself in the mirror. I look ......good? We see the time and rush to the class. Luckily, the professor hasn't arrived yet. I look over and see a smiling Flynn waving to us to sit with him. We go towards him. I sit next to Flynn. I see him looking at me. He laughs ,'' Why are you dressed up? David has a fever, he won't be coming today .''. I glare at him. This IDIOT!  I did this for him. He gives a awkward smile  ,'' It just looks uncomfortable.'' He is right about that . This is SUPER uncomfortable. The class ends. We all were hungry because we couldn't eat breakfast this morning. We all rush.  Flynn foIlowed us. Suddenly I bump into someone. I would have fallen if that person didn't catch me. It was Jake . He pulls me and kisses my hand ,''Oh Lia ! You should be careful''. He and his acting skills. My plan was making Flynn JEALOUS by acting all lovey dovey with Jake. I pinch him . He hisses in pain. Suddenly Flynn rushes and pulls me towards him .

 Suddenly Flynn rushes and pulls me towards him

I was suprised . I look at his face. He looks angry and annoyed. Wait, Is he JEALOUS?

AUTHOR'S NOTE : I hope you are liking this story so far. Support me by voting and commenting. Bye DEAR SWEET READERS!