CHAPTER 18 : UNEXPECTED MEETING

It does hurt to see Jake leave . But I have Flynn and Katie my other childhood friends. It will be okay .....right? A sigh comes out of my mouth. I call a taxi. My eyelids shut due to tiredness. I wake up due to soft voice of the old taxi driver calling me,'' Young lady , are you okay?''.Me ,'' Oh yeah, I'm fine''. The old taxi driver again says in a soft voice ,'' Then we have reached  your destination''. I pay him and get out the taxi. It's 8:50 pm. I'm very grateful that I reached here on time. I wait for the dorm elevator. The elevator door opens and I get in. When the elevator reaches on the 3rd floor. The elevator stops. The elevator door opens. A  guy  walks in . He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a very well built body. You can call him good looking. But not my type. A question comes in my head. What is my type? Is it guys like Flynn? A voice wakes me up from my thoughts. It's the Blonde guy. 

That unknown dude,'' Hey missy, we're stuck''

That unknown dude,'' Hey missy, we're stuck''. I process what he tells me . I look at my phone . It's 9:05. All the device electricity from the dorm must be turned off.  Just then the elevator lights go off. It's really dark. The blonde boy starts breathing heavily. I ask worriedly,''Hey ,are you okay?''. He starts breathing heavily,'' I have Nyctophobia , the fear of darkness''. Me ,'' I know my brother has it too''. With out a second  thought I hug the blonde guy. I do this everytime Chase has a attack of  Nyctophobia''. Me , '' What's your name?''. The unkown dude ,'' Liam Kensley''. I say ,'' Liam be clam. Take a deep breath. We're gonna be OKay. I will call my Friend now.'' I pull away from the hug and dial Tina's number. I call her four times. She doesn't pick up.  After a while , I call Katie. I call her three times . She doesn't pick up. I hopefully call her the last time. My phone's battery is on 10% . The fourth time she picks up. I quickly start speaking ,'' Katie I'm stuck on the door elevator''. The phone turns off. Hopefully she heard everything clearly. I look at Liam he fell asleep. I sit beside him. I play with his hair for a while. My eyelids also close. I wake up from Katie shaking me . Beside her was the dorm guard. I look at Liam we are cuddling. Liam suddenly opens his eyes. We both  blush and turn away. We both get up. We all get out from the elevator. Liam turns to other way. But he suddenly comes to me  ,'' Thank you for helping me". I say ,'' No problem . I'm Lyra Hansley''. We both handshake. Liam turns away and leaves. The gurad warnes us and leaves. Katie, '' What was that? Forget it I don't even want to listen ''. We both sigh and go to our dorm room. Katie,'' Tina is staying with her grandparents for a while''. I fresh up and lay on my bed. I fall asleep fast due to tiredness.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : I don't know when I will finish this story. Please vote and comment.