CHAPTER 23: THREADS OF HOPE

Katie being KATIE smirks and puts her head on my shoulder.

[ Now I'm adding Liam's side]

LIAM,

What happend to me ? Me being jealous of an assistant teacher! I have met this girl only once. But when she touched me with thoose soft arms, it gave a comfort of being home. It gave me the warmth I felt  10 years ago, when my mom was alive. I have nycthophobia ( the fear of darkness) since I was 3 . Thoose times when I was having a full blown panic attack. Mom would take in her arms hug me whisper softly to  clam me. When she died , my panic attacks couldn't be relaxed until I took some phills as medicine. But that day , I didn't have any phills in my pocket. I was so scared . Suddenly she huged me and clamed me down. I was shocked. My therapist couldn't fix what she fixed. After that I tried to look for her. I was drawn to her. My friends told me that they  saw her signing up for herbiology. I don't what come over me, I signed up for herbiology too. But I had no interest into it. I signed up for her. i wanted to feel that touch , hear that magical voice and stare at thoose dazzling eys. I felt like I could drown in her eyes. I didn't notice I was staring at her for at least 30 minutes. My friend,'' Bro quit staring at her!''. I noticed her giving me side eye and weird looks for some minutes. She is as innconet as a butterfly. I never thought I would fall for someone in first sight . She has a special aura around her. It makes hard for anyone to not love her. I heard she was reuntied with her old crush in this college who might have a crush on her now , has been proposed by a influencer in front of everyone and there are rumours that a  boy named Flynn is her boyfriend.However, I don't think it will be tough to make her fall for me. As for her boyfriend , I will ask her about him directly.

There she is , laughing like a angel with her weird friend

There she is , laughing like a angel with her weird friend . I have fallen for her. But I need  to be slow and make a whole plan to make her fall for me.

 But I need  to be slow and make a whole plan to make her fall for me

We arrive a little while later. Our teacher guides us infront of a traditional japnese looking house. He tells us ,'' So this the threads of hope. locals once  believed that if sew a autumn leave to a  piece of clothe and write your hope or prayer into it. IT WILL BECOME TRUE''. Her weird friend ,'' What a fairytale story, who would believe this?''.