Chapter 7: HEAT WAVES

NOTICE : From here often, you will see two sides of the story. Like now you can see how Flynn sees  and feels.

Flynn's side,

I pick her up. Well I used to do this ,when I was in Middle school. I only got to spend two months of high school with Lydra . After that my single dad forced me to move to Italy .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   FLASHBACK:                       

  My dad got promotion as the CEO in a company of  Italy. When I just got back  home after ...er.. .. Kissing Lydra , my dad told we were moving to Canada next day. I had an argument with my dad and left the house . I slept that night on a bench . I woke up and saw my phone gone. Someone must have stolen it. I lost Lydra's number . I went to my house and made a deal with dad. He said I can attend college in LA . I wasn't that good at studying . So I poured myself to studying  thinking I could meet Lydra after if I got into this college. 

PRESENT TIME: 

I picked her up and went to the elevator . I got out of the elevator and people looked at us  smirking . I went to our hotel room. I opened the door and put her on the bed. She is saying something like "ghhjhjhjgyulhkhch''. I laughed .  I just start watching her . Suddenly she opened her eyes. 

She looked so pretty

She looked so pretty . She had a little blush because  she was drunk. She just pulled me by the neck and kissed me . Why does she always kiss me, when I don't expect her to kiss me?! 

 Why does she always kiss me, when I don't expect her to kiss me?! 

I  think to kiss her back. But I remember she is drunk and I was about to go. When Lydra holds my hand .Lyra ,'' Fly sleep with me !''. I lay in the bed with Lydra . After two minutes I see her snoring peacefully . I get up and lay down on the couch . I think about the beautiful moments between Lydra and me. Is this all a dream? Am I still at Italy with my selfish dad? I don't notice when my eyelids falls . 

A ray of sunlight hits my eyes

A ray of sunlight hits my eyes. Lydra is still asleep. I go to the bathroom to fresh up . 

Author's note : Hi guys!  I'm loosing hopes of becoming a writer. Follow me , vote my story and comment please!