Chapter 12 : FANTASY ?

I can't breath . I feel a sense of hotness around the air. Why I'm so close to his face ? Understanding what's happening , we both blush and turn around. I was hitting my mind. Why did I again get close to his face ? Did he misunderstand me ?  Before I could kill myself with my thoughts Flynn ,'' You can tell me everything,  you know.'' Me ,'' Yeah David told that he wanted surprise me . I got all dramatic and remembered when he and Chase left for abroad without telling me ''. Flynn gives a worried but warm smile  ,'' You weren't dramatic  Ly . It was just you caring about them both .'' I don't know why is he even so good to me. I remember how he was my protector since kids though I was very good at TAEKNOWNDOO . I'm a black belt. That's one of the secrets ,I have kept from him . He looks at me  ,'' Let's play a game. We will ask each other some questions and the the other person has to answer no matter what .  I nod .  He smiles  says ,'' Then ladies first''. Me ,'' What did I do that night at the hotel?''. He sighs ,'' You kind of forced me to sleep with you on the bed . But after 2 minutes you were asleep and I left . '' He coughed  ,'' My turn . . . . now tell when and why David attracted you that much that  you started  to have a CRUSH on him?'' I scoffed  ,'' OK  , I was watching a series named FALLING FOR MY HANDSOME COLD TUTOR and It kind of inspired me and started to have a thing for David''. Flynn laughed ,''  Wow such a  unique reason to have a crush on someone''. I blushed and he smiled . I just feel all this warmness on my stomach . Am I falling for my CHILDHOOLD BESTFRIEND??

 Am I falling for my CHILDHOOLD BESTFRIEND??

Flynn coughs again ,'' Earth to Ms. LYRA''. I don't know about it . I think I might need help from my besties . A old woman  brings our boba teas. Maybe she is the owner and only worker here. The old woman gives a smile  , '' Such a beautiful couple ! Walk in the path of this flower garden (pointing her hands to nearby beautiful flower garden ) holding hands , people say that you will be together forever ''. I smile ,'' We are just friends''. The old lady gives an mysterious smile and winks at me . We finish our boba tea and Flynn pays for our boba teas . As we walk towards the door  Flynn notices me staring at the garden  ,'' Are you curious about what that old woman said ? Want to give it a try ? ''Me ,'' Sure , why not?'' .