𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝

__________________________________________________

𝐓he first thing Quinn noticed when she woke up was how much pain she was in

𝐓he first thing Quinn noticed when she woke up was how much pain she was in. She squinted her eyes as a bright red light shone down on her. She was fully strapped to a bed angle in a upright position so she wasn't laying completely on her back. Her hands, feet, neck, even her mouth were all chained, very tightly. So tight that she managed to catch a glimpse of the deep shade of purple forming around them.

"𝐅inally your awake" A voice pulled her from her thoughts as she attempted to snap her head around to find the source of the sound, only to be met with even more pain in her neck. She didn't need to look to know who the voice belonged to. Johanna. Except, it didn't sound like her at all. All it sounded like was pure fear covered up by humour. Unlike her normal fiery voice. The only recognisable thing was her little chuckle at the end of each sentence.

"𝐉ohanna?!" Quinn spoke, although it came out more of a gibberish muffle given the restrained against her mouth. "Long time no see Marshal" She remarked. Quinn just knew the face the girl next to her was making. "Don't try and fight it Quinn, trust me neither of us are ever getting out of this place" Johanna shook her head. "Your probably wondering what happened huh?" She questioned while being met with an aggressive muffle.

"𝐈'm gonna take that as a yes" She laughed slightly before silence filled the room for a few moments. "You did something stupid Quinn, and now you've really pissed off Snow" Johanna exaggerated. "And I mean really really pissed him off" She added. Quinn was too busy reacting and taking everything in that she hadn't even noticed that several peacekeepers had entered the room and were heading right for her.

𝐓he girl could feel her heart beat a thousand miles per hour as she pushed herself backwards. Failing miserably given her uncooperative arms and legs. She started screaming muffled sounds as they grabbed the bed she was laying on and began moving it to a different location. Just before she was pulled from the room she heard Johanna shout something to her. "Don't listen to what they say Quinn! It's not real, nothing is!". She continued screaming the entire time until she was finally placed in a new room.

𝐎ne man who she could not entirely see, though she would soon find out to be Apollo, ripped the rag that was tied around her mouth off allowing her the privilege of speaking. "Get the fuck away from me!!" She spat while fiddling with her chains and jolting her body back and forth in an attempt to break them. "Ms marshal please calm yourself or you'll get hurt even more" The man held a hand up in front of her calmly. "Calm-Calm myself!? Really" She scoffed disapprovingly.

"𝐘ou expect me to be calm while I'm chained so tightly down I can barely talk let alone breathe?!" She chuckled. "W-well you kinda killed 50 people.." Apollo muttered. "The chains are precautionary. You are far too dangerous right now for them to be removed. They are there simply for our safety" He stated. "YOUR SAFETY!?" She screamed as loud as her vocal cords would allow. "IM THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN TORTURED FOR MONTHS BY YOU!" Quinn's voice was loud and powerful.