𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

____________________________________________________________

𝐐uinn fell asleep in strapped to the chair. Perhaps it was from screaming so much that wore her down or just the lack of air in the room. When the peacekeepers left not long after they literally fucking branded her, she sat there. Alone. Still strapped to the chair they had not yet untied her from. Her faint whimpering being the only audible sound.

***

𝐒he awoke to a familiar voice. An oddly familiar voice. One that she had most certainly heard before but just couldn't put a finger on who it belonged too. She jolted upright almost immediately after hearing it. An action in which costed her a tremendous amount of pain afterwards. Being to busy groaning in frustration at her own stupidity, she hadn't realise that there was a person standing in front of her awaiting her attention.

𝐇er eyes went wide with horror at the sight of her brother, her dear brother staring at her with a wide smile spread across his face. "Hello Sister" smiled Griffen as Quinn scurried up against the wall. She physically couldn't form any words. She tried to speak, but every time her voice would betray her and she would go back to staring back at him blankly. She then began shaking her head, rapidly to the side.

"𝐍o, no, you're not real" She spoke trying to sound convinced even though she herself was not. "Is that so?" He teased. "No you're not here, yo-You're just another one of Snow's tricks!" She spat that words out so fast it ended up sounding just like mumble instead of a sentence. She could've broken the world record of most words said in the shortest amount of time, that's how quick they poured out.

"𝐎h but I am, Quinny" He chuckled menacingly low. "No". "Yes". "No!" They went back and fourth like the children they were, until she eventually pulled her knees to her chest and buried her head in them in an attempt to drown out the voice. "Believe me when I say I am here and very much real" and with that, Quinn flinched as an icy cold hand wrapped around her wrist and yanked at her arm. "Look at me little sister, I am real and you know it!" He chuckled again in a tone even lower than before. "No you're not! You're another one of Snows tricks and I won't fall for it!" She pushed him off and walked to the other side of the room.

"𝐏erhaps I'm not really here, and I'm just haunting you" He teased from across the room. Quinn wrapped her hands over her ears, muttering inaudible whispers beneath her breath. Despite her efforts, she just couldn't tune him out. His voice kept plaguing her mind like some sort of illness and it was starting to consume her. Hours went by and he was still whispering things in her ear. Constantly taunting her.

𝐒he had lost her sense of time a long time ago. They stopped putting windows in her rooms so she could never tell if it was day or night. 'Twas just an endless cycle of torture. First came the questions, then came the torture, then eventually she would fall asleep and wake somewhere else just in time for the cycle to repeat. She was beginning to slip. She could feel herself slowly drift away from reality into a large hole filled of nothingness. She was starting to loose her mind, forget what was real and what was fake.