Two

We finally arrived at Hogwarts and we walked off the train and got on the boat leading to the castle. Once we were there we all got out and walked up what feels like thousands of stairs. And finally we found all our friends. Pansy my friend from year 4. Anami from this year but it already feels like we're sisters. And Mattheo, Blaise, Draco, and Lia were my friend from our first year and were all on the train with me. We all walked inside and waited for the Professor McGonagall to lead us all into the great hall. Once she let us all in we all walked to our table which was Slytherin. (Don't worry about the uniforms we changed into them on the train.) we sat down and Dumbledore announced the first years and Slytherin got about 2 or 3 and Gryffindor got most of them. Once they were announced he let the feast begin. "Party in Slytherin common room!" Blaise yelled out. Some how the teachers didn't hear. And thank gosh my dad didn't because if he did he would if made me sleep in his room. Everyone started cheering and I looked over at my dad and he was glaring at me. I looked at him then I looked over at Draco and he was looking at him then he looked over at me and we started laughing. After we ate we all ran over to our common room and started getting ready for the party. Me, Lia, Anami, and Pansy all shared our own room and we all got ready together. I wore this dress

I curled my hair and did some light makeup and wore some easy heals and waited for the other to get ready

I curled my hair and did some light makeup and wore some easy heals and waited for the other to get ready. " You look fucking hot" Lia said while looking at me. I did a little twirl and we both laughed. Pansy walked out the bathroom in her dress. We all complimented her and waited for Lia and Anami to get theirs on. After they were all done we waiting in the room until we heard party music then realized the party was starting and walked downstairs. Once we went downstairs people started cheering and drooling at their mouths when they saw us. " Draco walked over complemented all of us and he looked into my eyes. I could feel me heart bumping so fast. " you look pretty". He said while looking at me. I smiled and thanked him. " One of us have too" I said while laughing while walking awake to the party. When I was walking awake I felt large cold hands pick me up and throw me over their shoulder. " put me down Draco!" I said while giggling. " say your sorry" Draco said. " Never!" I yelled back. Mattheo walked over to us and started laughing at me. " what do we have here?" He said while chucking. Mattheo tell him to put me down. I said while laughing. Instead of helping he walked over and started ticking me and I wasn't able to push him to tell him to stop because Draco was holding me over his shoulder and I couldn't breath because I was laughing so hard. They finally stop and Draco put me down. I sat down on the coach next to Blaise and he handed me a drink. " what's this" I asked him. " that's the best thing you will ever drink" he said while laughing. We all found ways to sneak vodka and other alcoholic drinks in. We don't know how we never got caught but we always managed. One time we got drunk on the train ride and Mattheo forgot to zip his trunk and two bottles of vodka fell out. We had to literally fall to the ground and pick it up and fast as possible. Somehow no one noticed and we got away with it. We were all laughing and couldn't stop. We couldn't walk in a straight line either and too this day we don't know how we got away with it. " Let's play spin the bottle!" Pansy yelled out. Everyone started cheering and we got in a big circle and grabbed a empty vodka bottle and Pansy went first. It landed on a guy named Jacob he was from Hufflepuff. She walked over and kissed him for about 10 seconds then got up and walked over to her seat. " Bells you go next" Pansy told me. They all called me bells or Isabelle. I grabbed the bottle and it landed on....... Draco. Lia knew I liked him. She was the only one I told. She smiled at me and she could tell I was scared. Draco looked up at me and grinned. He didn't back out, so he had to want to kiss me right?. I walked over and sat in front of him. I smiled before placing my lips onto his. Our lips connected like puzzle pieces finally getting put in place. We kissed for about 15 seconds before I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. He looked back into mine. He was truly beautiful. I got up and walked back over to my seat and sat down. The party ended around 1 in the morning and we went to bed right after it ended. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. That one kiss was what I wanted for years. I wonder if he felt the same.